Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
i'm a flamer!
Oct 10, 2003 by SquiddyMcGee

I've been in the game (skate scene) longer then most people here have, I've been fuckign skating before all this shit became a trend. And I look at everyone on this fucking site, all you bastards are god damn losers, the only good pics I see are ones in the inline section,and all I here are constant shit talking like you people are some fucking pros who've been skating scince the CDS detroit days and shit you dont know what it's like having to make your own fucking aggressive skates. And all the soapers fucking suck (needed to get that off my chest), the pics may be tight, but you guys fuckign step on the rails, try working your legs out and jumping on the bitch with momentum. And then theres greg who always talks shit, the wanna be rebel pube scent punk rocker, bitch, you dont know shit about no punk rock, all you know is what you dled off of audio galaxy. But hey, the guy gots skills, but hey, we also havent seen a vid. I honestly cant wait till I get a vid on the internet, I laugh when I see people jocking deos5 or any other of the crappy vids on the internet. HAHAHA, cant you losers jump on a rail and slide with out fucking stopping first, I swear to god, fools jump on a rail, stop, then start sliding. WTF, any fucking moron can jump on a rail and balance. The soap scene is small, but so fucking pathetic. I had a pair of soaps, got good, went online got pointed to the DEOS5 video and OMG were they horrible, I really miss the relate team, they need to drop all you fucking losers off the team and resign them fools, cause honestly, there aint no one on the team who is atleast decent. It's funny too, give a blader a week on soaps and they'll do everything and more then any of you soapers can do, if not, there weak at blading. I can do everything ya'll do but with more style. And shit, half the people here cant even jump into certain grinds, fools jump frontside and the bend there ankles to a UFO or Royale, and whats this back foot first shit, what, aint got the ability to actually jump on the rail? when you jump back foot first theres a pause, especially with you fools who fucking cant jump on a rail with your fucking shoes. It's hella funny too when all my friends come over and look at all the pics and videos and laugh, cause we all thought I sucked cause I couldnt do a ufo to royal to unit, and to us grind shoes are supposed to be way easier, but hey, maybe us kids in california are just naturally talented at anything that requires us to slide across a rail. And what kind of response am I gonna get? the usual "fuck tard" "lets see some vid" "you dont know shit about soaping" shit I know ya'll fucking suck. SO greg gonna say something huh, gonna be a big man eh, you fucking wanna be pop punk poser, dont even fuckign bother responding, you talk more shit then anyone here does, and I'll fuckign unleash on your pre-teen canadian ass, and untill you got hair under your belly button and your balls dropped dont bother responding cause you aint got permission son.
Replies

Nov 14, 2006Kile

wtf lol

Nov 14, 2006SapAuthor

this is a copy and paste from a long post ago "I'm a flamer" Just some stupid hater who wishes to improve his self esteem by trying to make himself seem superiour when all that is accomplished is we all view him as a moron. In fact, there is no logical purpose for flaming on here, no one agrees with you, so really there is no point and the person should re-evaluate their life.

Nov 14, 2006SapAuthor

PS: I'm nor a pre-teen, nor canadian, my balls have dropped, i ahve more hair than you would want to know, and more time in a psychology class than you have.

Nov 14, 2006Krammit

"Oct 10, 2003 by SquiddyMcGee"
This was made 1 month ago. Why is everyone replying now. So what, this guys got no balls, no point in bumping it.

Nov 14, 2006Krammit

My bad. 1 month and 3 years old.

Nov 25, 2006rkrdw93

God please, shut your fuckin mouth you cock.

Nov 25, 2006SapAuthor

rkrdw, it was on it's way to the bottom, no one post, just let this sink to the bottom like the giant ugly and smelly turd it is.

Nov 27, 2006Soopahsonic

awnser@Sap's 2nd post: I have been in therapy as long as you have been learning on how to deal with me in psycology class. But seriously dude, go away.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Kyle Lefler hittin a Cheese Grater
Ian Chandler hittin a frontside
Daylon Smith sliding the huge Iowa City kink
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Sliding a wooden rail
Joe Wallace with a cowboy hat, shorts, and long underwear...