Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Dream
Feb 26, 2007 by matrix8967

I totally had a dream. i had a dream we where at my school, doing some lame celebration thing, and me and my friends where all soaping and the teachers where trying to get us to participate and we where like "no, we're good." and i went in to get something, and on the way back out, on my friends backpack he had some white BBK's still in the package (like mine, they're still in the package...they're so freakin beautiful, i don't wanna use them) and then he had some sort of new grind plate. it was rubber like the max well, but like, you could grind on it. it was red and black. and the rubber was like...thick laltex rubber. i think it was more of a rubber covering for your plates so you don't fall or something...i uno, it was wierd...I think it came from me thinking about my maxwells, and then seeing the Ordnance Asphault and thinking "damn, those are some good lookin shoes."

---Alex
Replies

Feb 26, 2007Slidey

U crazy dude! loool

Feb 26, 2007matrix8967

i know @_@ and it's not the 1st dream i've had about soaps. just the wierdest.

---Alex

Feb 26, 2007SonicSoaper

That's almost weirder than my story about the weirdest dream ever.

Feb 26, 2007RamenRadio

If there was a best dream award, you should get it :D

Feb 27, 2007AnthoFlex

Did anyone hear my dream about the A-sides? Or the Soapshoes grinding race? lol

Feb 27, 2007RamenRadio

Never heard. DO TELL!!!! A story from Anthoflex is always a good one.

Feb 27, 2007matrix8967

lets all share our soap dreams lol. we all have them.

Feb 27, 2007Surfaced

I am having a really hard time picturing what you described. Maybe you could come up with a drawing sometime?

Feb 27, 2007RamenRadio

My dream is just simple. To soap and never have to do any kind of job. But like I said before, I love soaping too much to accept money for doing it.

Feb 27, 2007AnthoFlex

My A-side dream was simple.....i had A-sides, they had rockets, and i was busting out some sick (non-exaggerated) grinds.

The Soapshoes race was a wierd/WAY COOLER/ more complicated one

Feb 27, 2007RamenRadio

Sounds like an episode from sonic adventure 2 or something lol. Very creative dream Renny.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dillon Morris hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Aaron MacDonald hittin a Frontside
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside