Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soaps:The Brotherhood.
Mar 9, 2007 by DarkVermillion

Ok, I've noticed that ever since soaps has gone out of business, people who really believe in the shoe have come together and formed somewhat of a brotherhood, and we're all united under 1 thing, to bring back something we all think should be brought back, we have our enemies and our supporters, and we stick up for each other when we get kicked around. We all contribute to our goal, sometimes no matter the cost. I know it sounds lame, but if you think about it, it makes alot of sense.
Replies

Mar 9, 2007Slidey

Yeah thats so true. If I see someone with soaps in school or on the street I will go up and say hi and have a conversation about soaps with them. Sometimes I will spend hours with them teachin them stuff or just hangin.

Mar 9, 2007AnthoFlex

it hasnt gotten outta business dude

Mar 9, 2007RamenRadio

But yeah, it sounds like a brotherhood lol. Nice

Mar 9, 2007matrix8967

yeah, but I know alot of girls who love soap too. lol.

---Alex

Mar 10, 2007RamenRadio

LUCKY! lol

Mar 10, 2007SapAuthor

We are the new Soap Corperation. We are the blood, the body, and the soul.

Mar 10, 2007DeanSoaper

We are like the threads that hold what is left of SOAPs togather and bind them to all that want them.

Mar 10, 2007AnthoFlex

its 1:41 am right now and im fucking tired.....im seeing floating Scorchers with eyes attacking Goas with teeth......but yea, we are the heart and soul of Soap....we are the next gen of Soapers....

ok this Goa needs braces.....ugh *falls on floor*

Mar 11, 2007matrix8967

we are. but I have a sneaky suspicion that a lot of people who worked hard to get soap back are just gonna get pushed out of the light when the big time comes. people who sported soap are gonna be cast away. It happens to me all the time. It happens to a lot of people. I don't want it to happen, but I'll sacrifice myself to the greater good. we are soap. soap is us. (soaps'R'us)

Mar 11, 2007Surfaced

That's very insightful of you, Matrix.

From those words, you could consider yourself a prophet; it wouldn't hurt, as I guarantee that you will be correct.

Mar 11, 2007matrix8967

not really a prophet. or anything really. I'm just a kid, And I want soap to do good. Prophet sounds to boastful and arrogant.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Maxwell hittin a Frontside
Wyatt Peterson hitting a fastslide on the practice rail
mark hittin a frontside at work
Amy Gerein hittin a Fastslide (see, chicks can soap too)
Sequence of Bryndon sliding a huge kink.