Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
i know im about to sound stupid
Mar 12, 2007 by Tank

alright im a rollerblader from louisiana and i had the chaos about 2or3 years ago, well i found them day before yesterday I thought i had lost them when i moved, anyway the plates are kinda worn down were can i get some more shoes?
Replies

Mar 12, 2007Surfaced

Yeah, sure.

You can go to sonicandpals.com/soap,

Or if you can't find what you want there, eBay is always around.

Mar 12, 2007Jard39

http://www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/index.htm

right there just go down to where it says buy shoes

Mar 12, 2007Surfaced

Sorry, it's:

sonicandpals.com/soaps/index.htm

Mar 12, 2007Surfaced

yep

Mar 12, 2007Tank

yo, i went there so how's it work i send them my info and if its legit i get a form to pay them with? it said wait 2 days and i should have the form.

Mar 12, 2007matrix8967

Hi Tank, Welcome aboard.

Mar 12, 2007AnthoFlex

you just fill out the order form with the correct info, and then you get your shoes

Mar 12, 2007Hattmac02

its very legit

Mar 12, 2007SapAuthor

I'll keep an eye out for your order. And yup, it's all legit, we already processed over 100 sales, you can ask a lot of the ppl on here, some of them bought shoes from us already.

Mar 13, 2007AnthoFlex

i would love sumone to tell me right now what makes the order form look so fake? have you seen the new one?

Mar 13, 2007Tank

its not that it looks fake, I just didnt see a place to put my billing info like a card number or anything, thats why I was like hows this work?

Mar 13, 2007ZOMGSCORCHERS

I think MBTZ or smething like that still sell soaps, or just go to google and type soap shoes on IMAGES and click on the logo and you can find your self in a online soap store.

Mar 13, 2007AnthoFlex

I think thats because you have to pay with paypal

Mar 13, 2007SapAuthor

There is no credit card info or whatever becuase Steve has to process the orders, and he emails the payments to you. I'm not that advanced of a coder, nor have a SSL to protect vital information, which is why we do this via email, which you then either do paypal, or whatever.

The new one looks more legit, Although if you saw the old one, you have to manually refresh the flash to see the new one. you can visit

http://www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/getyourpair.swf and click on the refresh to see the new style

Mar 13, 2007matrix8967

Tank, is your name Daniel Tank? if so I think I used to go to school with you.

Mar 13, 2007Tank

naw, it steve, Tank is just a nickname.

Mar 14, 2007matrix8967

oh, there was a kid who was a roller blader in my school named Daniel Tank and i always thought he had the coolest name. i think he had some soaps once but he busted his arse on them. figured it was worth checking into.

---Alex

Mar 14, 2007AnthoFlex

arse?

Mar 14, 2007SapAuthor

british or australian for buttox

Mar 14, 2007matrix8967

yeah. i say arse in school and stuff. so they can't say "you can't say ass"

Mar 14, 2007AnthoFlex

why not just say @$$?

Mar 14, 2007Mart

Why don't you just ask Steve to set up a PayPal shopping cart system, then you can just dump the code that PayPal generates straight into the page? It's not hard and it'd give shoppers the peace of mind that comes from being able to see where their money is going

Making people wait for days while you check if an order is legitimate acts as a barrier for some people and destroys the streamlined feel of online shopping, plus if you had a PayPal cart system then people would instantly realise that the order form is legitimate and would negate the need for you to validate orders that come in

Mar 14, 2007AnthoFlex

hmm, hes gotta point there

Mar 14, 2007SonicSoaper

Hmm, it's a little TOO suspicious.

Mar 14, 2007AnthoFlex

what is?

Mar 17, 2007AnthoFlex

Mar 18, 2007SonicSoaper

The fact that he has a point.

Mar 19, 2007Mart

How's that?

Mar 19, 2007AnthoFlex

finally u answered my question.

Im gonna put this out in the open right now...and Mart, dunt flame me for this.

He said that because everyone thinks ur a dickhead and everyone knows that you are a hothead.....

BUT

Guys, cut the crap, Mart is a hothead....yes, he can be a scary mofo to noobs....yes, BUT... If you notice, he always helps out in one way or another. Hes like us, keeping the good name alive...

...isn't that right Drunk Dinosaur? (inside joke)

Mar 19, 2007SapAuthor

Hmm...interesting idea Mart, it would eliminate a lot of things, but also it prevents people who don't want paypal...but maybe for the order form, keep the order form for those not paypal.

Something like click on order tab, then you'll be presented with two buttons. "Paypal" "Other payment method" and if they click paypal, goes to the auto order form, and if they click " Other" they go to the order form...

Mart, where can we set up a paypal, and how do we account for shipping costs?

Mar 19, 2007matrix8967

I like mart, he's got edge. and he doesnt care if we like him or not. some guy was lookin at the soap wiki and was like "who's that?" i was like "mart anthony...mutha fugga!" that was it. Mart does good for soap. he gets an A+

---Alex

Mar 20, 2007SonicSoaper

I have a PayPal but I don't use it. you can pretty much go to PayPal.com and set up an account. As far as Mart goes, he's cool. Reminds me of a guy I knew waaaaay back when. Went by the name of TESM and damn, was that guy scary.

Mar 20, 2007AnthoFlex

suddenly, everyone loves Mart, haha

Mar 20, 2007matrix8967

nah, i've always liked mart, just been scared to say it lol

Mar 20, 2007AnthoFlex

Im not gonna lie, i dunt. Not always at least.

Only if hes drunk on his B-day. ; p

Mar 20, 2007Slidey

Mart is cool with me. He's a sick soaper and seems to have respect for my soaping.
And I have so much respect for his ill Royales lol

Mar 20, 2007Mart

Haha, what a strange turn of events...

Trev, PayPal offers their Website Payments service for free. If you (or Steve) head over to PayPal, log in and click the 'Merchant Tools' tab, all the info you need is right there. It's designed for exactly what you want to do; sell products online via a secure and trusted payment system. It's meant for retailers, so I imagine that there will also be a facility to specify shipping costs. If there isn't you could do something similar to the http://www.bloodbath.biz/merch.html">Bloodbath merch page and have two selections for price; one for USA and one for International purchases

Mar 20, 2007AnthoFlex

whoot....nice one Mart, soon, Trev and I will run the most powerful Soapshoes site you guys have ever seen

Mar 21, 2007SonicSoaper

AND THEY WILL BE THE RULERS OF TIME AND SPACE! Not really, but that would be kickass.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Handicapped Soaping at the Post Office
Dario Nieva hittin a Fastslide
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Hittin a royale on a bike rack
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink
Corey Desrochers hittin a Cab Driver