Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
submitted pics
Mar 15, 2007 by ordnanceflint91

just wondering. how good of quality do the pics have to be to get approved? and also what tricks etc need to be done? i had submitted 2 pics but they never got posted so i wanna know what i need to do to get some media up on here.
Replies

Mar 15, 2007Slidey

Well the quality has to be alright to get in, and you have to do a pretty good looking trick. It could be a simple frontside but it has to look like you have complete controll of your balance (depending on how hard the rail is that your doing).

Keep taking pics, I've sent in about 20 and only 3 have got in.

Mar 15, 2007ordnanceflint91

the ones i sent in are the ones i have posted on myspace of me doin a cheesegrater and a ufo. the quality is good and i ahd perfect control. i guess they just arent good tho

Mar 15, 2007broox

yo, don't worry, and don't keep submitting the same pics over and over, that just makes me not want to post them. ;)

but anyway, there's a queue of about 150 photos waiting to be posted. every now and then i go through and post a few that i like (for instance, i just posted a few about 5 minutes ago). i just don't want to post them all at once cause then you'd have no new content ever...

Mar 15, 2007ordnanceflint91

sorry about sending them twice. i didnt think they went through the first time cuz my computer had been having problems. and i thought maybe they werent good enough or something
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at WIU
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Carter Bair soaping for the first time
David Martin hittin a UFO
Orr Whartman hittin a Frontside