Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Anyone inline too? Need advice
Mar 26, 2007 by SapAuthor

Hey everyone, you all know me. I'm planning on going to Slovakia to spend time with my sweet heart, and we plan on bike riding, but i also want to do inlining, and i want to get a pair with a grind plate, but i don't have a lot of money and i just want something fast -.- Anyone inline and have any suggestions?
Replies

Mar 26, 2007SonicSoaper

Hmm, I was thinking of getting into aggresive inline Trev but I ended up with the same problem you've run into. I guess you could try going to different websites and see what they have.

Mar 26, 2007Rynasty

I would suggest going on ebay if you're looking for cheap skates. But aggressive skating isn't something you're going to be able to pick up real fast. As in, if you're buying your first pair of skates and going on vacation to try and skate spots... It's not gonna happen.

Mar 26, 2007DarkVermillion

Get the pair I got! Roces. :] Ummm, here's the link. (The ones I got are the first ones on the page.)
http://secure.rollerwarehouse.com/skates/aggressive/under_100_bucks/tx/11[03][0-Z][0-Z][0-Z]+$[a-g]/

Mar 26, 2007SapAuthor

thanks for the link, i looked and could only fine one pair that isn't too high in price and came in 13s. sorry that this is kind of soap unrelated, i'de rather be blading than biking, at least i think so lol

Mar 26, 2007sam

I bought Rollerblade TRS Downtown III last year, there really nice, but I dunno how much of a budget ur on.

Mar 26, 2007Mart

I'm totally with Ryan on this one Trev; it sounds like you've never bladed before and, unless you're a proficient ice skater, it's going to take more than a couple of weeks in Slovakia before you're comfortable rolling

Mar 26, 2007Slidey

Hmm, you could buy a cheap pair and get good bearings if you want to go fast, but I wouldn't reccomend anything more than abec 5 for speed if your just starting.

Mar 27, 2007SapAuthor

Well, i'm fine inline skating, i haven't done anything aggressive (just roller rink type of stuff), but i love going fast with them, can do the skating backwards, blah blah. But anyways, what better time to learn than now?

Mar 27, 2007Tank

if you want ankle support go with razors,usd,or m12 roces, these all fit more like a shoe.t.r.s have a wide foot area so you can feel your feet move around a little in them, and deshi and remz would have 2 little ankle support for someone just getting into aggressive stuff.

Mar 27, 2007Mart

A better time to learn than now? After you've got back from Slovakia. You don't want to either be arrested and jailed in a foreign country for what could be seen as damaging/vandalising property (do you even know what the laws are over there?), or to end up in a hospital in a foreign country with any one of a huge number of skate-related injuries

Besides... if you're going to Slovakia to be with your girl, surely you should be spending as much time doing things together with her rather than doing something you could do back at home?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen
Mike Burke hittin a Sportin his Boltars
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Long Handrail
Danny Lynch with a backside at the Korean Bell, Palos Verdes
Zack Ricky hittin a Frontside on a long, fat, kinked rail.