Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soapshoes Article in a Newspaper
Mar 30, 2007 by AnthoFlex

http://www.myspace.com/Soapshoes" target="_blank">http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/SSM/BowneArticle.png">

If you want to download a PDF format of the article (For Hi-res viewing), http://www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/images/bownearticle.pdf">Right Click Here, and select "Save Target As"

I have quite a few copies of the article here, so if anyone wants one, come over to the demo and you can get when... The reason why I have so much is that my school has 4,600 students and they end up printing out 10,000 copies of the

school newspaper for some reason. So I talked to the editor and He said that if he has a few left over, he'd give em to me. And since today's batch went like crazy (good thing), he gave me a few for myself. I told him about Solidgrind and such, and he was more than happy to spare a few.

Isn't that cool? 4,600 students reading a Soapshoes Article in a school newspaper... I dunno about you guys, but thats 4,600 more in the bag, haha. Even more up status for Soapshoes.
Replies

Mar 30, 2007kobansora

Definately :P That's pretty cool dude! Whene'd this article come out?

~JJ

Mar 30, 2007AnthoFlex

Yea, there are a few minor mistakes in the article....the only major one i see is the part that says i have Septums with Yellow Octanes. Although i do have Yellow Octanes, those are Yellow BBKs in there. I guess when they asked me what are the name of the plates that were in the shoe, they meant in the picture, not the septums i was wearing when they asked me

Mar 30, 2007AnthoFlex

It came out today, all day i had people asking me what Soapshoes were, where could they buy them, how much do they cost...

I answered all the questions and even put on a little show for them, even though i bailed like twice...it wasnt that bad, i just got the squeaks (when you land on ur shoe, not the plate)

like 3 people even asked me to sign the article....i was like: "Umm....ok" haha

Mar 30, 2007kobansora

NICE!

Can't wait till it gets that big here

~JJ

Mar 30, 2007Sigma

That's awesome man!

Mar 30, 2007AnthoFlex

it is....10,000 copies of these all up for grabs for the 4,600 students at John Bowne High School.....god i love Soapshoes

Mar 30, 2007Slider388

This is frickin awesome!!
Explains exactly what people need to know.

Mar 30, 2007casper

ha, nice. :D

Mar 30, 2007pepsi

yeah, it tells everything you need to know.

sick :)

Mar 30, 2007matrix8967

a-fecking-mazing sir. Renny get's an A+ at life.

Mar 30, 2007JeiHeirumaru

That's what I'm talkin' about! Let the world know about SOAPs,and SOAPing! I believe that every man,woman,and child should have aleast one or two pair of SOAPs,and a practice rail in every yard

Mar 30, 2007JeiHeirumaru

Oh,and extra props on the Sonic and Shadow info.

Mar 30, 2007AnthoFlex

Just to let everyone know, i didnt write this article, nor did i have any say in what was written on it. I was rather surprised when the my friends (the ones who worked on the school yearbook and newspaper) told me that i was gonna be in it for Soaping.

Now that this is done.....its time to ask Mr. Kwait (new principal) if we could do a Soap demo in the gym.

Mar 30, 2007pepsi

i think by the time he reads the article he'll have to let you do a demo lol.

Mar 31, 2007AnthoFlex

lol, back to top

Mar 31, 2007RamenRadio

It's BEAUTIFUL Good job Renny!!
*sonic smile, sonic thumbs up*

Mar 31, 2007SapAuthor

yeah, except htey put "stevedeel@sbclglbal.net" instead of "stevedeel@sbcglobal.net" i hope people are smart enough to realize that it's a typo and not hte real address.

Mar 31, 2007AnthoFlex

yea, that kinda pissed me off

Mar 31, 2007AnthoFlex

I just mailed two copies to Steve

Apr 2, 2007JeiHeirumaru

Mail me a copy dude! My Email: jeitheshaman@yahoo.com

Apr 2, 2007broox

nice work man, good promo.

Apr 2, 2007rhinoskater30

Pretty spiffin'!

Apr 4, 2007dunk

niiice, congrats.

Apr 4, 2007AnthoFlex

thanx guys

Apr 4, 2007AnthoFlex

yo JeiHeirumaru, i meant that i mailed 2 PHYSICAL copies of the newspaper, i have a bunch left

Apr 4, 2007Surfaced

The post is still very efficient and useful. And I tend to get less "spam".

You should bring a few copies of that article to the upcoming demo.

Apr 4, 2007AnthoFlex

lol, of course i am

Apr 4, 2007JeiHeirumaru

Oh,I thought ya E-mailed em'

Apr 5, 2007AnthoFlex

nah, lol...i could if i wanted to

I have several copies left, i'll probably give them out in one of the contests at the demo

Apr 8, 2007AnthoFlex

Apr 9, 2007Ohanzee

Hey, you should hit me up with the artical. That is if you still have some left.

Apr 9, 2007AnthoFlex

i have MANY left

May 4, 2007AnthoFlex

*bumping up*

Jun 5, 2007AnthoFlex

Hmm, i wonder if Derek can put this under the "Media" section
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Hittin a royale on a bike rack
Zach hittin a Royale
James Hamon's Grandpa Bud sportin some Soaps