Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Happy April Fools day!
Apr 1, 2007 by matrix8967

I was totally going to be like "HSL said they're canceling production of the soap line completely" and all that Jazz...but I wouldn't do that it's to cruel not to mention i couldn't authenticate it at all...and i don't want to cause a riot at HSL...lol.

---Alex
Replies

Apr 1, 2007pepsi

heh, there would be about 500 letters going to HSL before you could even say it was april fools :P

Apr 1, 2007matrix8967

i know, people would have already bought plane tickets and baseball bats lol

Apr 1, 2007DarkVermillion

XD The gas station chick was like, "The store is closed!" And I walked to the door and she was like, "Nah, I'm just kidding! XD" I wanted to go, "Damnit! I was thirsty!!" And if you said that, I'd be like, "Oh hellz no!" xD

Apr 1, 2007RamenRadio

I got my friend badly, I hid his soaps on him before we were going out to soap! XD

Apr 2, 2007SonicSoaper

Be happy that Keith didn't get you Trav.

Apr 2, 2007RamenRadio

He deserved it for the crap he pulled for the last two days lol. And that wasn't the only prank I had in store for him lol

Apr 2, 2007Page645

your really funny travis ill get you back!

Apr 2, 2007Page645

you have to admit it was freakin hilarious

Apr 2, 2007Page645

wat i did to you in the store

Apr 2, 2007AnthoFlex

Yea Travis, that thing you did (getting keith in trouble) that was messed up....REALLY messed up

Apr 2, 2007RamenRadio

Hey, welcome to solidgrind Keith. And actually, that was an accident Keith. I just forgot that your dad was there lol. He kept on appearing and disappearing

Apr 2, 2007RamenRadio

wait, what did you do to me in the store Keith?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tanner Gregory hittin a Royale
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.
Chris Wren sliding in front of some nice Junipers
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink