Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
Apr 25, 2007 by brandonheat

OK I AM NEW HERE AND I HAVE BEEN HUNTING THE WEB FOR ANY TRACE AT ALL OF THE DISCONTINUED OR OLDER MODELS.i thought it would be alot easrier on the net to find them but the only ones i can track do\wn are hte MB tanks that are on e-bay can any one at all help me out with tracking some place that sells them?i would be vewry grateful.
Replies

Apr 25, 2007kobansora

Wow, didn't you think it would be hard to find things that are like, discontinued?!

Your best bet, or ONLY bet, is to go to a UK seller.. Thing is, they don't ship to the US.

~JJ

Apr 25, 2007kobansora

Wow, didn't you think it would be hard to find things that are like, discontinued?!

Your best bet, or ONLY bet, is to go to a UK seller.. Thing is, they don't ship to the US.

~JJ

Apr 25, 2007kobansora

~JJ

Apr 25, 2007RamenRadio

lol, yeah, there are plenty of models up on rawk.com. What you really need is a relative in the uk that can ship them to you ;)

Apr 25, 2007SapAuthor

The old school models, yeah you are going to have a hard time finding any good sizes. I know there is some australian site somewhere (forgot which) that had some size 14s of various models. But it's also expensive. MB tanks i hear are durable, if you can also fit 14s, not sure hwat your size is. I got lucky and found some 13 cleans which I got, since my own shoes i sell don't come in the large enough size for my feet >.>

Apr 25, 2007sam

My friend just bought a pair off of rawk.com, and they just e-mailed him saying they didnt have any left.

Apr 25, 2007RamenRadio

uh oh, what shoes are they?

Apr 25, 2007kobansora

Oh mannn that's not too good. THey keep updating their soaps page, why?!!?

~JJ

Apr 26, 2007sam

He bought boltars.

Apr 26, 2007SapAuthor

I <3 boltars. I've had mine for almost 6 months, they are the longest lasting shoe i've ever had, and that's saying a lot since i usually go through shoes ever 4m onths.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dusty Ryder hittin a Makio
Darren McCall hittin a Royale
Alexei Tajzler and Kyle Lefler hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand
Zack Ricky hittin a Frontside on a long, fat, kinked rail.