Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Anyone have 13-14 maxwells?
Apr 26, 2007 by SapAuthor

I'm going to be off to slovakia soon, and me and kristy plan on doing a lot of bike riding. Does anyone have the maxwell 13-14 plates that i could buy? I don't want to have to find a cheap pair of shoes to use just for bike riding (soaps slip on the plastic pedals)
Replies

Apr 26, 2007Mart

Read my comment on the Maxwell page; you don't need them for riding a bike

Apr 26, 2007Go2Crew

Hey Trevor, I can't believe you didn't ask me first! I'll check when I get back tomorrow night. I know I have some, but I just need to check if I have them in 13-14s. And Mart's right, the transfer of force in cycling is greatest and most efficient via the toes, which is why pedal clips (or in mountain biking, pedal cages) are locked-in at the toe of the shoe. But hey if you’re just going to be out there tearing up the countryside on the Schwinn (or whatever the Czech/Slovak equivalent is), the tendency is to pedal push with the arch of the foot, so yeah this will work.

Apr 26, 2007JeiHeirumaru

Yo,I need a pair too. A size 11-12'll do

Apr 26, 2007SapAuthor

Oh sorry steve, i thought you were clean out of larger size plates :P And yeah i know that the toe is the best force point, but when sometimes when ur not going fast you just relax and put it in middle, or if your toe slips, the next thing is hte middle of ur foot to stop. If you have some steve that'd be awesome :-)

Apr 26, 2007SpiderSoaper

have any bbk's size 9/10?

Apr 26, 2007AnthoFlex

Most likely not, he sold quite a few BBKs a while ago....it was HSL's last bunch...

Apr 26, 2007Go2Crew

But wait ... … dum, dee, dum, dum …. Yes, he thinks he has a set or two of BBK 9-10s rat-holed away! Seriously though guys, just e-mail me and I’ll check on everything tomorrow evening when I get back into San Antonio: stevedeel@sbcglobal.net for the hook-up. Oh and btw, Maxwells are $5.50, BBKs are $6.50, and Slo-bros are $7.50/set (plus $2.50/set shipping and handling by USPS First Class Mail), so altogether the total price spanks Keemaz on eBay. Just thought you’d want to know. –Steve

Apr 26, 2007AnthoFlex

Werd, Keemaz aint got nothing on Steve

Apr 26, 2007kobansora

Seriously lol.

Those slo-bros are making me happy by the way; But not on square rails :c Who's idea was that anyways? Square handrails?! That's just like having roofs made out of plastic; Bad idea.

~JJ

Apr 27, 2007SpiderSoaper

woah, how do i buy them from you?

Apr 28, 2007SpiderSoaper

oh yea thanx

Apr 28, 2007Surfaced

Apr 28, 2007kobansora

I like how surfaced didn't say anything

~JJ

Apr 28, 2007SpiderSoaper

hehe, yea wat happend with it?

Apr 29, 2007RamenRadio

that happens lol

And square rails Kobansora? I'd say that's AJ's idea XD

Apr 30, 2007SonicSoaper

Yeah yeah, rip on my square PR. You're not the one with sick lock-on AND a flat area for Royales thanks to square rails.

Apr 30, 2007SapAuthor

I tried to call steve, he probably got busy over the weekend. Don't worry all, he'll check them as soon as he can. And Soon, i think, tax season will be over and Steve won't have to make the business trips (he does tax work for some of hte largest places). He's a great guy though, a busy one, so keep an eye and wait ;-)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U
Trev G hittin a Front Side
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside at Cornell
victor hittin a who gives a shit?