Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
SOAP Demos
Apr 27, 2007 by rhinoskater30

My mom works for USAA, if you don't know it's insurance for military, so when they move around they don't have to keep getting new insurance. But they had a party for Fiesta a couple years back, like 4, and in a brochure for the event, there was a spot for SOAP to have a demo. I didn't see it, because they either...
1.)Didn't show
2.)Set up in the wrong spot
3.)Or I went to the wrong spot.

Does anyone know of these kinds of demos? It wasn't the SOAP van, but like an area with ramps and a bunch of rails.
Replies

Apr 27, 2007rhinoskater30

anyone???

Apr 27, 2007AnthoFlex

Like its been stated before...millions of times....WE ARE HAVING A DEMO IN NYC

Apr 27, 2007rhinoskater30

i know, but this was A WHILE AGO RETARD!!! IF UD READ THIS!!!! I WAS ASKING IF ANYONE HAD EVER SEEN OR BEEN TO A KIND OF DEMO LIKE THIS, WHERE GUYS WERE ONLY PERFORMING
some of u guys need to chill, and read the topic before u but random stuff down,
i know that we all know about this stupid demo

Apr 27, 2007SonicSoaper

I think you better chill because you're the one freaking out about nothing.

Apr 27, 2007Surfaced

Yeah really, its best not to call certain people retards.

Apr 27, 2007RamenRadio

Woa woa woa, chill man. Calling Renny a retard wasn't at all necessary or called for man.

Apr 27, 2007SpiderSoaper

woah he said yo momma, sike nah i gotta stop saying that all the time, but yea calm dowm, antho is cool people

Apr 28, 2007AnthoFlex

especially calling me a retard. Don't be hating because you don't got demos and shit in your area.

i wasn't starting shit, so i think you should calm down bro.

and if your mom works in such a big-ass military isurance thing, why not ask for like $300 and get round-trip tickets to the demo if you really wanna attend one tough guy

Apr 28, 2007AnthoFlex

werd up to Spider, im one of the nicest guys on here....(even though my vocabulary goes through the roof even when im not pissed)

Apr 28, 2007SpiderSoaper

yea well reading wat we type sumtimes, others cant tell how we're feeling, jus cus we curse dont mean dat we're mad............damn i think rhino is pissed

Apr 28, 2007Mart

I'm not sure how insurance plans work in the US dude, but I'm pretty sure you can't just walk up and ask for money. That's a bank

Apr 28, 2007SonicSoaper

And even then, some bank have you make a deposit.

Apr 28, 2007AnthoFlex

I didnt mean like he could just walk up and take money...i meant like...ummm, i thought his mom made A LOT (MILITARY insurance and whatnot sounds like a mucho dinero paying job)

and in response to Spider's comment:

i dunt care if Rhino is pissed, he should watch who he talks to like that around here

Apr 28, 2007rhinoskater30

have u all noticed that antho started getting mad at the very first post, i was just explaining what USAA is...and u all r getting mad cuz renny wouldnt listen and stick to the topic, my mom doesnt make a whole lot of money, but I DO have demos, the point of my question was not who can get the most mad and type the worst things, but to see if anyone ELSE and seen this demo, there WAS this demo as mentioned in the topic, so...
has anyone else seen this...

and antho usually is cool but not when he thinks hes better than everyone else just because he gets to have a demo. and i have had another demo inside a baseball park with the soap van... u guys need to read things before u try sticking up for people cuz it sounds to stupid and off topic, u guys get mad at nothing, u guys say worse words than retard, so why cant i say retard

and Mart that is how my moms company works, cuz its real hard when military has to move around to get other insurance, so theyre basically a universal insurance for military, look it up

o yea...READ AND STICK TO THE TOPIC!!!
i dont wanna start anything, its ur fault for posting something stupid like "WE ARE HAVING A DEMO IN NYC" cuz

1. i already know that
2. i wasnt asking if their was another demo and
3. i was asking if anyone had ever seen a demo LIKE this

Apr 28, 2007AnthoFlex

my mom doesnt make a whole lot of money, but I DO have demos,

Where do you have demos in Texas dude?

antho usually is cool but not when he thinks hes better than everyone else just because he gets to have a demo.

Once again, i dunt think im cool because im having a demo. Dude please, i have waaaay more things to do and worry about than boast about throwing a demo that we are even lucky to do.

Once again, you seem jealous...if you are jealous, don't be. There isn't anything to be jealous about. I'm not saying that you are. its just what it sounds like.

Dude, i am one of the coolest(being nice i mean) guys on here, so dun't pull your angry crap on me. I'm here to help you, and anyone else who has questions

I'm not jealous cuz already had at least 1 demo. I had my demos in Missions Stadium, and at the USAA grounds, ask Steve, he knows, I talked to him about it. And about that way more things to do, read the other topic please.

SORRY TO GET EVERYONE MAD BUT PLEASE READ OTHER POSTS BEFORE TRYING TO TALK ABOUT RANDOM THINGS.

I'M SORRY RENNY, I'M SORRY TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE.

There, are we OK now?!! I would like to be because i hate these internet fights.

Apr 28, 2007AnthoFlex

yea, dude, we always cool.

but i have one questiont though...

when did you have a demo? I didnt know that you threw one

Apr 28, 2007Surfaced

"and i have had another demo inside a baseball park with the soap van"

What?

Well...I'm pretty sure the one with the van was 4 years ago, and the one with all the ramps was like 3, hey I just realized they came a year after another lol.

Apr 28, 2007RamenRadio

alright, this isn't fucking funny. Here I am, trying to back someone up, and my comments get removed. I even said sorry to ohanzee, and that got removed? Who the fuck keeps removing my posts? From what I hear, it's Mart pulling the bullshit like he always does. SO what the fuck is going on here?

Apr 28, 2007RamenRadio

Sorry, it's back up now, IDK what's going on. Sorry for the rude comment everyone.

what?! i think im confused here

Ramen: im sorry too
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Loren dalla betta hittin a UFO on handrail
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University
Brett Dierker with a Frontside.