Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Prom
Apr 29, 2007 by matrix8967

Last night was my senior prom. and yes, i wore my black cleans. my date wore her converse. the only time i changed out of them was for prom pictures because my date's mom would have flipped if i wore my soaps. but one my teachers husband was a former aggressive inliner and he took some pics of me soaping a curb (they had rails...but they also had ALOT of security, and if i got in trouble at prom, it would put my graduation in jeoperdy. also, the rails had glass from the step up to the rail and i was scared of damaging it...we had prom at an art museum) anyway, i got some nice pics i'll put up here when i get them :)

---Alex
Replies

Apr 29, 2007AnthoFlex

Why the hell would your graduation be in jeoperdy? You earned your credits fully so fuck what they said. If you got in trouble, oh well, but they cant say you won't graduate, they were just trying to scare you

Apr 30, 2007matrix8967

yeah, the last few weeks of school the threaten seniors with stuff like that. i don't really feel like testing them...anyway, here is one pic...i'll try to put more up (i had a few people taking pics, so i'll have to gather them up from all the cameras...)

http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/matrix8967/soap%20pics/prom1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">

---Alex

Apr 30, 2007matrix8967

muth fuck! (i should have known it would do that...)well, you get the idea...

Apr 30, 2007AnthoFlex

You look like Harry Potter....haha

Apr 30, 2007xJeremiahx

gotta find something fun to do at a boring ass prom. Good thinking.

Apr 30, 2007AnthoFlex

Im boring my friends Black cleans for prom.

If there were VIVA LV's, i'd probably wear those, but there isnt any

Apr 30, 2007Mart

Haha, reminds me of the old DetroitFSW videos of Dave Soaping in his porter's uniform. Way to make a curb grind look stylish dude!

Apr 30, 2007AnthoFlex

If theres any rails at my prom (there better be), imma hit em up and submit them in...if they are good.

May 5, 2007adamblock

most of you probably knew this, but if you right click (or crtl-click whatever) and hit 'view image' it opens in a new window.

just in case some of you didnt know.

May 5, 2007AnthoFlex

it automatically does that if the "target_blank" HTML thing is attached to the code of the pic

May 5, 2007adamblock

oh. i have no idea what you just said. im not too big into computers. i mean i know "all of your base are belong to us" and L337speak, but other than that, im clueless
\m/

May 5, 2007matrix8967

actually it's 1337...

May 5, 2007AnthoFlex

HTml codes consist of < something > (bunch of stuff letting it know where to go) < /something>

for link HTMLs, typing in the "target_blank" code next to the url of the link, you are telling the code that by clicking on that link (or picture), to open up a new window
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers
Jeremy Koch hittin a Frontside
Louis Selby busting a frontside 'nugen during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich.
Dunk hittin a Backslide