Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Cessing
Dec 13, 2003 by Tactic

I have recently been cessing as much as I can due to the fact that in Oregon during this time of year it rains so damn much, and rian makes it easier so I was wondering Derek (you're my idol, and one of the main reasons I became a Soaper)If I submitted a "Cessing" pic and it was good if you would accept it for your site? I know i sound pethic but I'm just a newbie Soaper trying to get his name, Maxwell, out there so Soapers will talk aobut me because I'll be so good and getting on this site is the only way I can see that Happening. I also E-mailed you but you didn't answer and I've noticed that you read the forums so I thought that you would see this and possibly answer it if after you stop laughing and flameing me.
Replies

Dec 13, 2003Tactic

That was for Derek. Now for everyone else I would like if you don't mind hearing some of your "Cessing" greats and not-so-greats.

Dec 13, 2003Phantom00991

Yeah, Maxwell's a mad cesser...pretty sick stuff.

Dec 13, 2003Floptastic

cessing eats my shoe laces :( and my pants sometimes. oh well

Dec 13, 2003Mart

'I'm just a newbie Soaper trying to get his name, Maxwell, out there so Soapers will talk aobut me because I'll be so good '

The only Soapers people really talk about are the Relate crew. I doubt that one cess pic will put you up in the same league as them

Also, if you're Soaping so people will talk about you, you're not doing it for the right reasons

Dec 13, 2003Collin

Exactly what mart said, if your not soaping for fun then what are you soaping for?

Dec 13, 2003Tactic

Ok you're all fucking morons because I am soaping to have fun but why not make it so everyone talks about me when there are soaping so all of you can just eat my ass, and if you want i'll supply the spoons.

Dec 13, 2003dunk

on the topic of cess slides... head over to http://www.soapshoes.info/art_ipswich_03_2.php - third video down is Mart laying down a cess slide on a nice concrete bank.

Dec 14, 2003Smokey

You would have to be a complete loser to talk about people on the other side of the country/world, who you will never meet in real life, aren't even ANY type of celebrity of relatively famous... While soaping.

Which is what you are implying..

Dec 14, 2003mike

wait...so youll have like 20 people talking about you...from like 1000 miles away...good for you

Dec 14, 2003Mart

Well, you've got what you wanted dude, a bunch of Soapers talking about you. Shame we all hate you for being such a fucking prick

Oh, and by the way, half the trick names on your site are wrong. And your media is fucking terrible

Dec 14, 2003GreenBeret

hahaha this is so funny and stupid. "you are my idol and one of the main reasons i became a soaper" hahaha holy lord. what a brown noser.

Dec 15, 2003Phantom00991

Okay then, Mart. Which trick names are wrong? We'll fix them if you just tell us. And why does our media suck?

Dec 15, 2003Marc

Your Media Does Suck.. I Must Agree.. And I Believe My Pet Fucking Monkey(If I Had One..)Could Make A Better Site Then That.. And They Whouldnt Have To Rip That Cross And Add The Name "Tatic" To It..

Dec 15, 2003Phantom00991

DO YOU NEED SOME FUCKING MYDOL? HOLY SHIT WHAT'S YOUR DEAL? WE DIDN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING TO YOU, YET YOU'RE FLAMING US. IF YOU HAD A PET FUCKING MONKEY, YOU WOULD USE HIM FOR EXACTALLY THAT, FUCKING. HIS ASS WOULD HURT TO BAD TO BE TRYING TO MATCH OUR SITE.

Dec 15, 2003mike

i think you totally miss the point of soaping. you guys are all like hardcore into trying to make yourselfs like known and tyring to get noticed and stuff. thats the total wrong way to go about it and because of it people are gonna point out everything wrong with whatever you do

Dec 15, 2003mike

oh, and marts cess was sexy

Dec 15, 2003dunk

oh... someone actually looked at it.

Dec 15, 2003GreenBeret

most of those pics suck. grinds on railings like 3 stairs. thats pathetic. the handicap rail pics were good. but other than that the picnic table pics suck also.

Dec 15, 2003Mart

If I felt like writing a fucking essay on why the trick names are wrong, I would do so. But try, like, researching what the fuck you're trying to describe, otherwise you'll just looklike dicks for the entire time that site is up

And your media sucks because, according to your trick list, every single picture is of a 'feeble' grind

Dec 16, 2003Phantom00991

First of all, the reason why we have a site is to try and share opinions about soaping and get a little feedback. We're not about getting our names out, we're pretty new at this and I realize that you guys are probly a hell of a lot better than us. Thank you for your feedback, but you know what? The trictionary section is always in progress, if you have a suggestion (not a flame) then tell me, otherwise I don't care. The sources for pics are limited around here and we don't get a lot of photo ops, so the pics are not that great. The site has been up for like nine weeks so it's not like we've had a lot of time. Give us a break, we're noobs. Also, apparently you didn't look at the pics close enough, because the stair sets are all at least five steps(again limited resorces.) Also about the feeble thing, none of the pictures are feeble, if you actually pay attention and look at the pics. I'll admit the def is a little sketchy, and I'll try to fix that.
Another thing, what's the deal with the logo, you have yours, we have ours...are you just running out of things to flame?

Thanks for your comments, keep the constructive ones coming.

Dec 16, 2003Marc

We would tell you of a problem.. But you should have fucking got it right the first time.. And your saying thanks for the feedback now.. Weren't saying that about my monkey. Were ya?

Dec 16, 2003Marc

(forgot to add stuff)You expect me to believe you can make that good of a cross type thingy in photoshop.. But you can hardly make a website? Thats bullshit

Dec 16, 2003mike

dunk: no, actually i didnt, but i read the ipswitch report...beats studying for finals any day :)

Dec 16, 2003Mart

There is far too much to correct. Just start again from scratch and only put the tricks on that you can do. Which would probably make the concept of a tricks page comepletely worthless

Dec 16, 2003Floptastic

or just dont even put up a tricks page cuz theres about a billion on every other soap based site.

Dec 18, 2003Phantom00991

heh-heh....funny, Mart! Especially since you don't know us or ever seen us soap before...

Dec 18, 2003Mart

I've seen the pictures, I don't need to see you soap when you churn out shit like that
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
Dunk hittin a Backslide
Hugo deLeon hittin a Frontside on the back porch
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.