Just Stared
May 17, 2007 by Tosh

i started yesterday and i would like some feedback please

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JKvXpfbUOfA

its so awesome!!!!

Tosh
Replies

May 17, 2007AnthoFlex

woah, pretty good for a beginner. Keep at it dude. Since you just got them, believe me, you are gonna wanna grind everything in sight!

Keep on soapin

May 17, 2007Tosh

yeh thanks man, i used to blade but i could never grind lol but the feeling of grinding is like gliding it feels good, ive been grinding everything, wood, rails, benches, ledges, curbs but tomorrow i am going into town to do some propper rails.

thanks again

May 17, 2007SapAuthor

Yo tosh, did you sign up for SSS? the invitation comes with the shoes. I can't find a name "Tosh" in my orders, what name did you order by?

May 17, 2007Tosh

nah i didnt sign up what is SSS?, soz im like the new kid lol

May 17, 2007SonicSoaper

He most likely got the shoes from eBay or somewhere. Those don't look like Express.

May 18, 2007asitfalls

Nice.... stay away from kinked rails until your better is the only advice I can give...

keep it up.

May 18, 2007rhinoskater30

Not bad at all! ^^ I agree too, they can be a bit tricky at first.

May 18, 2007AnthoFlex

Those were RB grinding shoes

May 18, 2007Surfaced

Definately very good for a beginner. Keep Soaping, you'll undoubtedly be able to pull of some sick stuff if you do.

May 18, 2007Tosh

i want to be in the UKFSW how would i go about doing that? would i have 2 be able 2 do everything, should i make a sponsor me vid what?

May 18, 2007SonicSoaper

You'd have to get in contact with the UKFSW guys and do an initiation of sorts. I doubt they're still active as much as they used to be though.

May 18, 2007Spano565

What is UKFSW

May 18, 2007Spano565

What does it stand for

May 18, 2007Tosh

uk freestyle walkers isnt it?

May 18, 2007Spano565

I'm just a newbe so i don't no that much

May 18, 2007JeiHeirumaru

Awesome Soapin',bro. Keep at it

May 18, 2007Tosh

i plan to do it for as long as possible ive grinded my 1st real stair set rail with was about 8 steps big and a street sign!!

May 18, 2007Tosh

well who else could sponsor me?

May 18, 2007RamenRadio

haha, that was pretty funny how the black cat crossed your grind. A very nice video filled with some sick grinding. Keep it up man

May 19, 2007Tosh

right i might put together a sponsor me video today in town and make it good because im sure i will get some respect for presentation which is no problem because ive won 2 film festivals and ive been filmmaking and animating for most of my life.

May 19, 2007SonicSoaper

Awesome.

May 21, 2007Mart

Close man; UKFSW stands for United Kingdom Freestyle Walking. We're pretty much done with Soaping these days but we're hoping to actually finish our film this summer, so if you keep learning as fast as you seem to be, we might be able to link up for a session if you're nearby

May 22, 2007SapAuthor

Mart, why is SOAPing done with you guys? It added nicely to the tricks and the stuff. Besides, you can get them, shipping isn't horrid, at least i don't think so.

May 23, 2007Mart

We're all doing different things now man, we've nowhere near as much time for it now as we used to. It's a shame, but people grow up and priorities change
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
Brett Dierker with a UFO
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Casey Faris hittin a Nugen
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones