Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
can someone help me find these soaps?
May 19, 2007 by soaper532

ok im kinda new to "soaps" ive had heelys with the grind plates and i can do low handrails and stuff but i thought heelys were getting boring so i want to get some soaps. so i go to the soaps website and see the chaos shoe and fall in love with it but i cant find it in my size ANYWHERE i need either a 10 or 10 1/2 can some one help me find them?
Replies

May 19, 2007AnthoFlex

Ma bad dude, the only Soapshoes you can find nowadays are the Express. But dunt worry, they are better than the Chaos and the last longer.

May 19, 2007soaper532

ya thats kinda what ive discovered i like the express but i think tha chaos just looks way cooler

May 19, 2007AnthoFlex

The Express look a LOT nicer when you actually get em. Here, go to the Soap shop and go to the order form. click on one of the 3 Express icons to view Super High-Res photos of them. You'll see how much better they look close up:

http://www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/index.htm

May 19, 2007soaper532

hey thanks anthoflex that helps does anyone have pics of there expresses?

May 19, 2007AnthoFlex

click on one of the 3 Express icons to view Super High-Res photos of them. You'll see how much better they look close up:

May 19, 2007AnthoFlex

i said that in my above comment.

Go to thew order form...you see those tiny Express pics? They are links to High-res photos

May 19, 2007soaper532

so the express are the only shoe you can get these days? wow i wonder why you cant get any of the ones on the site.

May 19, 2007Slidey

"they are better than the Chaos and the last longer."

Ahem, may I point out that the only difference between the Express and the Chaos is the design and the brake pad, in which I cannot see how it makes it last that much longer.

And in real life the Chaos look 10 times better than they do on this website. Which is why the Chaos are my coolest looking shoes, then my Express.

Stop down putting my favvy shoes Renny =P
...or I'll get u!

May 19, 2007soaper532

ok another question. since i cant get the chaos model then i guess ill just get the express but what is the best website to orderthem from for a good price?

May 19, 2007sam

http://www.sonicandpals.com/soaps/index.htm

That is about the only place you can order from.

May 19, 2007Slidey

Where do u live soaper532, cause if u live in england you can get them from both kateskates.co.uk or rawk.com

May 19, 2007soaper532

o i live in the u.s

May 20, 2007RamenRadio

I know, at the moment you don't have much of a selection, but until there is the express is a fine shoe to have :D I just tried a pair out yesterday, it's great.

May 20, 2007soaper532

thanks everyone i just ordered me a pair of expresses

May 20, 2007RamenRadio

:D Great to hear, welcome to the Super Sonic Soapers! If you ever get any tricks down soon with them, upload them onto here :)

May 20, 2007soaper532

you mean like pictures or what? im confused

May 21, 2007AnthoFlex

pics and videos get you points which will (i believe soon) will get you rewards, as well as increase your ups in the Soaping community

May 21, 2007RamenRadio

upload stuff of you soaping, and watch some of the previous demo videos. Check it out, click on the videos sections

May 22, 2007soaper532

ok kool so do i upload them to this website or what? and what kind of rewards do you get from the points

May 22, 2007SapAuthor

There's no rewards as of yet, just recognition and ranking.

Also, were you the one that ordered the 11s or the 12s? Someone ordered 11s, but the email address wasn't put in right. If you are the Sk8terhotmail.com, you put in all numbers and no @ sign. Could you email steve at stevedeel@sbcglobal.net and tell him the correct email address for the shoes? He handles this, and the payment form goes through email.

May 22, 2007Mart

All the more reason to set up an integrated PayPal shopping cart dude; problems like this wouldn't arise at all if you used a purpose-built ordering system

May 22, 2007soaper532

WHOA!!! hold on that wasnt me with that email i already got my shoes

May 22, 2007RamenRadio

While we're on the subject about someone wanting a size 12 pair of express, I do want a pair. The only thing is that I won't have the money until Friday. :( I badly want a pair, they seemed pretty damn cool when I was checking them out

May 22, 2007SapAuthor

Ramen, order now, and you'll get a payment form. AS SOON AS YOU GET MONEY, PAY!! Steve ships out on the weekends, so if you get the money in friday, he can ship out saturday and you'll get them faster. Steve has to process the order and get shipping, so better order sooner than later.

May 23, 2007SonicSoaper

IT'S NOT A TUMOUR!

May 23, 2007RamenRadio

what the hell? That's from kindergarden cop....

iight Trevor, will do. Thanks man.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Steven Lam hittin a Frontside on a sick rail
Hugo deLeon hittin a Frontside on the back porch
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo