Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
rollerblade grind shoes
Jun 15, 2003 by Luke

has anyone else seen these, they look funny they have to metal rollers on the grind plate!
Replies

Jun 15, 2003Luke

Jun 15, 2003Mart

Ask Dunk about them; one of the old UKFSW members had them

Jun 19, 2003aaron

a member of the old footsurfer crew has a pair (sometimes he still wears em for fun)...
if you take the metal rollerbars out you get just a regular plastic grind plate which grinds good... and lightweights grind shoes too (the metal things are heavy)

Jul 10, 2003derek

i know this is a little out of date. but the rb shoes are pretty lame. you have no control over your grinds (i guess they are a little better if you take out the rollerbars, and grind the sides down into royale grooves.).

Nov 6, 2004Bleman

All you nay sayers, stand correct! RB shoes where the best ever made, the sound of metal on metal is enough to make a man spum himself. And think about it, if you are grinding on metal, you never have to repalce the damn plates. I had a damn pair of those things for over 5 years, until my freind lost them somehow...now i want a new pair for X-mas and i cant find ANYWHERE that sells them, you should all bow down to the greatness of the shoe, kicks soaps ass anyday
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Chris Wren sliding in front of some nice Junipers
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
Kyle Lefler hittin a Cheese Grater
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware
Louis hittin a Frontside