Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
NYC demo kicks ass!!!
May 27, 2007 by sam

Im at a hotel in pennsylvania right now, and just got here from the NYC demo. It was amazing for anyone that wasnt there, there were tons of prizes, and sick rails.
Replies

May 27, 2007sam

Everyone that was there can leave there thoughts on the demo here. I think my favorite prize was the expresses.

May 27, 2007SpiderSoaper

shit i aint go tell me wat happen so that i can feel down in the dumps

May 27, 2007Surfaced

i could not find that son of a bitch.

May 27, 2007RamenRadio

Yeah, Sam won almost all the prizes XD He deserves them though. Well done sam

May 27, 2007Jard39

wasn't someone going to tape it

May 27, 2007RamenRadio

yeah, and the comments aren't in order, this is freaking weird.

May 27, 2007SpiderSoaper

wat da hell, i was the second to comment this forum, wats going on?

May 27, 2007Page645

yo the demo was kick ass man sam u won everything you luckey son of a gun

May 27, 2007Page645

wow me sam and trav are the only ones from the demo who posted so far

May 27, 2007RamenRadio

Hey man, he wasn't lucky. He deserved what he got.

May 27, 2007sam

I got there around 12:30, and left about 3:40, i wish I couldve stayed there all day.

May 27, 2007sam

Sal was taping the whole thing, so im sure that theyll make a video of it to watch, also the comments keep getting really messed up.

May 27, 2007sam

My family got lost as well, we had to ask alot of people before we got help from someone that actually spoke english and knew what we were talking about.

May 27, 2007SonicSoaper

Well, I won the first contest of the day which was Game of Grind. I had to beat out Keith, I think Norb, and Renny to win a Soap shoes banner. The rest of the day was pretty much us busting our asses and getting some sick and funny footage, like my product placement for Brisk(We drink Brisk because it doesn't suck balls).

May 27, 2007RamenRadio

Yeah sam, it would've been awesome if you could stay longer :(

May 27, 2007RamenRadio

wtf? I made a comment, and it didn't even show up what the hell is going on?

May 27, 2007RamenRadio

This is so screwed up, all the comments are going out of order into some screwed up placement.

May 27, 2007AnthoFlex

How did Sam win almost all the prizes? We only had TWO contests. And he wasnt even there for the first

May 27, 2007AnthoFlex

Yea, i wanted to use my Broadsides in the game of GRIND. But i couldnt because noone else had. Thats where my best tricks come from

May 27, 2007AnthoFlex

wtf is going on with the comments? they are all jumbling up

May 27, 2007AnthoFlex

Yea, AJ won the game of GRIND. It was a really long and boring contest. haha, because we really couldnt stick anything against each other.

But AJ, you have to keep your tricks consistent. You were making your legs dance around saying that they were switch ups. Each trick was like .10 seconds long, haha

May 27, 2007RamenRadio

He was there for the first contest I THINK. And weren't there two contests? One game of grind that AJ won the banner, the other game of grind when Sam won the wax banner and stickers, and the contest for best tricks when sam won the express. Isn't that right?

May 27, 2007RamenRadio

btw, today is not august 17 to anyone who is confused about what the hell is wrong with solidgrind

May 27, 2007Mart

Sounds like everyone had a pretty fun time by the looks of things. Get the video up soon guys!

May 28, 2007Wesker

Yeah I had a great time! Next time we gotta do it in a more high profile area.

Sam, I had a hard time reading your email address and you didn't give me your shoe size so could you email me all your info again? (Wesker2236@AOL.com)

May 28, 2007sam

Oh sorry Dario, I was afraid of that when writing on concrete its: pendelton@adelphia.net">pendelton@adelphia.net

May 28, 2007sam

My shoe size is 9.

May 28, 2007AnthoFlex

Oil City would be the most Soaper friendly place to do it....but Union Sq is like the park king of advertsing in the world...hmmm, but no rails...we should bring our own

May 28, 2007iwantsoapshoes

what the hell is up with the comments?

May 28, 2007RamenRadio

AJ, you made your comment in the future! OMG, you're no ordinary soaper are you?!?!?! You must be a witch!!! BAN THE WITCH!! BAN THE WITCH!!! BAN THE WITCH!!!

May 28, 2007Page645

my hand still kills from the first game of grind

May 28, 2007SonicSoaper

Dag yo.

May 28, 2007sam

To clear some stuff up, there were 3 contests. AJ won a banner at the first one, i one stickers and soap wax at the second, and I also won a brick of stickers a pair of expresses, and a banner at the third contest.

May 29, 2007RamenRadio

That's what I thought it was

May 29, 2007SapAuthor

Great to hear the demo was a success! lol that's what we pay renny for, promotion ;) Hope Sal got some awesome vid so we can post it up on youtube. We should probably also think of the next demo date and put it at the end of the video so people who see it on youtube/googlevideo and go there next time, mass marketing :D

May 29, 2007RamenRadio

That's pretty much all Sal did :( He didn't soap much because of an accident, what a shame man. But don't worry, he got sick footage all right.

Jan 5, 2008ZOMGSCORCHERS

Does anyone have pictures or videos of the demo?

Jan 5, 2008sam

Sal got lots of video but i dont know what happend to it.

Jan 6, 2008RamenRadio

He couldn't do anything because the video format was too unique or something for the software being used.

Jan 6, 2008xJeremiahx

download a freeware called "total video converter" you can convert pretty much any video format to any other video format.

Jan 6, 2008Megashadow77

THANKS A BUNCH Jeremiah! I've been looking for a good video converter!

Jan 7, 2008Wesker

Actually its a combination of being busy and not enough hard drive space.

Jan 7, 2008RamenRadio

Dario, I have a 400 gig internal hard drive brand new.

Would that help you guys out at all?

Jan 7, 2008soapitup

Do you guys seriously still soap? Wtf? Wow. You guys have absolutely no life. Learn something that takes skill like playing music or skateboarding. Not grinding with shoes like little kids in 7th grade. When are you ever gonna get serious reactions with a pair of soap shoes on?!

Jan 7, 2008Megashadow77

ROFL. Read his profile, then his message.

Jan 7, 2008RamenRadio

They have jobs and stuff you fuckhead. Look at you, you're 20 and you soap? Dario is 21 and sal is 20, go to hell you piece of shit.

Jan 7, 2008AnthoFlex

Jesus Christ Travis, calm it down. The fucknut is obviously trying to piss you off. You just getting mad like that satisfies his childish humor.

Jan 7, 2008xJeremiahx

Yep, I'm 25 and I SOAP. I also work full time, skateboard, play guitar and bass. I also spend a lot of time with my girlfriend and my several pets.

No life huh....

Jan 7, 2008RamenRadio

Jeremiah, that wasn't pointed at you at all. I remember when you made the thread asking if you were too old for soaping. And all of us told you that soaping has no age limit.

I know you have a life, and a job and all. Working at IT is huge.

I just really got pissed at that guy because I'm having a shit load of work to do at my job, and I barely have time to soap.

The same thing is for dario, but he most likely does a lot more work than I do. So I just don't need someone saying that someone has a life just because they still like to soap despite how they are busy with their job and all.

SORRY JEREMIAH

It has nothing to do with age, it was just something I threw at the guy and I hope you're not pissed at me.

Jan 7, 2008soapitup

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have said you have no life.... But soaping is lame and gay. It looks so sketchy. It has no flow and just looks ridiculous. Soaping is stupid. End of story.

Jan 7, 2008RamenRadio

Listen you stupid fuck, if you think soaping is so gay, maybe you shouldn't do it at all.

Or at least change your information you stupid prick:

"I like to soap with my crew the West Side Soap Fiends. Soap for life."

You put that in your profile and then diss soaping? You're a fucking idiot

Jan 7, 2008xJeremiahx

That's fine that you have you own opinion but why waste your time coming onto a board like this to make fun of people who still enjoy the sport?

Jan 7, 2008RamenRadio

Either get a fucking job and jerk off for the rest of your life, or get yourself killed in Iraq.

You're such a fucking fag.

Jan 7, 2008RamenRadio

woa, not you Jeremiah, that was for soapitup

Jan 7, 2008RamenRadio

I was really mad and stressed.

School isn't exactly fun bro.

I was just flamming it out at someone.

Jan 7, 2008RamenRadio

And right now, I'm just mad because this idiot won't stop.

Jan 7, 2008RamenRadio

Jeez, I'm just going to stop now. I'm too tired for this crap.

Jan 7, 2008soapitup

Obviously you didn't get the sarcasm in my profile information you imbecile. And your vast usage of cuss words to act macho humors me. How are you to know that I'm a stupid fuck? You are truly a douche bag my friend.

Jan 7, 2008RamenRadio

Who uses sarcasm on the internet? No one can tell what the hell you mean unless you use faces or something.

You're the douche. And I'm done with your shit. Think about your actions before you do anything you fucking moron.

Jan 7, 2008Altman

Hmm, going with the intelligent route eh? I guess compared to other "extreme sports" Soaping can be viewed as lame but to say it has no flow, that's where you're wrong. Take a look at the movies oNe and tWo whenever you get the chance and you'll find a treasure trove of skill, style, and flow. If watching those vids don't convince you then oh well. If you're just trying to be a troll then all I have to say to you is "Which way to the loli?"

Jan 7, 2008soapitup

God you turn me on with your words. I just want to squeeze you like a teddy bear. Sarcasm is not that hard to understand. west Side Soap Fiends? Jesus H Christ my man. That is so lame. Hahaha. I don't know how you guys are serious with your shit.

Jan 7, 2008RamenRadio

There are plenty of different names for soap teams.

Altman is captain of the EOB soapers, I'm co captain of Team KISS, previous captain of OSS, and previous member of STS.

Jan 7, 2008RamenRadio

So don't tell me I should know just because of a team name, because there were plenty of different team names.

I'm out of here, later loser.

Jan 7, 2008soapitup

Peace out homie.

Jan 7, 2008Altman

Lulz

Jan 7, 2008soapitup

So RamenRadio do you have any pictures of you soaping on this web site? And soaping still sucks.

Jan 7, 2008SpiderSoaper

yea i wanna see soaping pics of Ramen to

Jan 7, 2008AnthoFlex

soapitup came here from Heelychat.com

Jan 7, 2008SpiderSoaper

how do u know?, so he heelys?

Jan 7, 2008AnthoFlex

guys, just leave soapitup alone. He's obviously bored of the Heely forum, so hes trying to infect this site. I'll talk to Derek to flush this garbage down the toilet

Jan 7, 2008SpiderSoaper

wow, i bet he's dome 12 year old kid and shit, posting as an adult man

Jan 7, 2008AnthoFlex

although i will say this, soapitup is one funny flamer. I was on the floor laughing when i read "peace out homie" haha

Jan 8, 2008soapitup

Ok. 1st of all screw Heelys man. Those are dumber than soaps. Secondly, I'm 18 years old. I'm not 12, so don't worry about that. And how am I a flamer? I never said I was a homosexual. If anything you guys are flamers 'cause you soap. Thats gay as shit dudes.

Jan 8, 2008SpiderSoaper

well atleast he said heelys are dumber

Jan 8, 2008soapitup

Have you guys seen www.2girls1cup.com ? or www.2girls1finger.com ? Check it out. Pretty bad ass.

Jan 8, 2008AnthoFlex

k, ur a spammer then

Jan 8, 2008SpiderSoaper

ah hell everyone at skool taks bout dat shit i never wanna see it

Jan 8, 2008RamenRadio

DEBO

Debo I'm going to fucking kill you asshole.

Jan 8, 2008Altman

I've seen 2girls1cup but not 2girls1finger. That shit's hilarious.

Jan 8, 2008SpiderSoaper

DEBO?

Jan 8, 2008RamenRadio

Someone on AJ's team.

Jan 8, 2008Altman

I doubt it.

Jan 8, 2008SoapySudz

I love 2 Girls 1 Cup! But I love the Disconteaser a whole hell of a lot better, reppin' the SOAPS!!!

Jan 8, 2008SpiderSoaper

Wat does Debo have to do wit dis, u mentioned him out of no where?

Jan 8, 2008RamenRadio

2girls1cup

Debo spread that stuff throughout the whole school so I think it MIGHT be him.

Jan 8, 2008SpiderSoaper

oh

Jan 8, 2008SoapySudz

You guys don't like the Disconteaser? I thought it was epic! I mean those grinds that Sal pulls off are monstrous, and are worthy of being on the resume of a supreme being!!!

Jan 8, 2008xJeremiahx

fuck 2girls1cup. Check out BME pain olympics.

Jan 8, 2008RamenRadio

What the hell is everyone talking about?

Jan 8, 2008RamenRadio

Ok, I get what soapysudz is talking about

yes that was a good video

Jan 8, 2008SoapySudz

I also own a pair of Heelys, they have grind plates too! I think maybe Soaps and Heelys should merge... what do you guys think?

Jan 8, 2008AnthoFlex

I think soaps should stay grinding and i think Heelys should stay rolling

Jan 8, 2008SpiderSoaper

is soapysudz serious?

Jan 8, 2008AnthoFlex

i think soapysudz and soapitup are the same person.

Jan 8, 2008SoapySudz

No way, I'm my own me d00d. I used to have a pair of baby blue soaps, but I thrashed them bitches on a heinous grind down a rail at the local court house. I was pretty bummed.

Jan 8, 2008AnthoFlex

So umm, you planning to get back into the scene or...?

Jan 8, 2008SoapySudz

Nah, I pretty much grew out of it... I find it much more thrilling to ride a skateboard, but that's just me.

Jan 8, 2008xJeremiahx

Why not do both like me?

I love skateboarding more and I always will but soaps are fun as hell!

There is no better feeling than to be able to grind anything, anytime, anywhere. I wear my soaps whenever I am not skating.

Jan 8, 2008SoapySudz

Well I practically have a skateboard as a substitute for my feet. Plus Soaping is pretty lame... I mean, really think about it, grinding can only be SOOO fun.

Jan 8, 2008xJeremiahx

I pretty much only have time to skate on the weekends. So all week I wear my soaps and I will grind things that I see durring my daily life. It's fun and I have learned that there is much more to it than I used to think there was.

My question to you is what are you doing here if you think soaping is "lame". You need to go out and skate! Do what you enjoy and don't trash on people that are enjoying there own things.

Jan 8, 2008SoapySudz

No way, I'm not here to trash man! I'm just seeing if soaping is still current, cos I totally spaced out on it, I thought it died years ago... well in my town at least. I never knew it was like as big as it apparently is man haha.

Jan 8, 2008xJeremiahx

I remember when soaps first came out when I was in high school. They where very popular and I could never afford them. They completely dropped out of existance in my town back in 2001. A couple years ago I decided that I would try to find a pair of soap shoes since I can now afford them. I found my first pair in a skate shop in san diego. They eventualy wore out and by that time that skate shop stopped selling them. I gave up hope of finding another piar until earlier this year.

That is when I found this site and from here I found out that soaps where still being made and I found out about the SS soap shop.

It seems like soaps are realy gaining popularity and even having demos like the one that this thread is supposed to be about.

Jan 8, 2008AnthoFlex

If just screwing around and having fun is lame, then yea thats what soaping is.

But so is skateboarding....wait, i do that too....Shit, so that means i'm double the lame....

But if soaping and sk8ing are lame, then that means rollerblading is too...i do THAT too! omg....i'm triple the lame....

Get my picture? The more you can screw around, the better your day. You actually think we actually wanna take soaping to the olympics the way Heelys wants to do?....nigga please

Jan 8, 2008AnthoFlex

i personally don't think soaping is lame because:

1. Keeps me learning (both tricks and balance)

2. Its something to do

3. Its extremely fun, and people get into it when they see you doing it.

4. If you know anything about me, you'd know that soaping is part of me

Jan 8, 2008RamenRadio

Yeah, heelys are about becoming an "extreme" sport. It's practically trying to replace inline skating or something.

It's not going too well, just look at their stocks.

Soap Shoes are just about having fun, not who is better than who and that crap. It's just about having fun.

Jan 8, 2008soapitup

Hey lame brains! Hows the soaping comin' along. Gay? Just as I thought. I mean theres really not that many tricks you can do with shoes. Its almost as lame as the fruit boot. Gawlz.

Jan 8, 2008AnthoFlex

I love how posers come onto this site and trying to flame us. Good job poser, ur doing great

Jan 8, 2008soapitup

Why thank you so much. Your words flatter me. I have a question though. You said I "flame you". What does that mean?

Jan 8, 2008SoapySudz

Okay, I draw the line at rollerblading... that shit is definitely weak, but then again soaping is pratically the same thing... minus the wheels but add a grind plate, it's really quite ridiculous... EXTREME WALKIN' Y'ALL!

Jan 8, 2008soapitup

See? SoapySudz kind of gets what Im saying. Extreme walking is way more bad ass than soaping.

Jan 8, 2008xJeremiahx

you can make the same argument about skateboarding. All that is is pushing around a piece of wood with wheels.

YES I skateboard and NO I don't think that it is better than rollerblading or any other sport. It's just what I prefer to do.

Jan 8, 2008soapitup

Skateboarding is like shreddin' the gnarness bra. Its like sicky sicky gnar gnar.

Jan 8, 2008AnthoFlex

Yea, only poser skaters hate on "fruitbooters" and soapers. If you hate, you're obviously pissed that you suck at what you are doing.

So congrats to both soapitup and soapsudz on being Solidgrind's most obnoxious skateboarding posers. And props on making it super obvious. Take a bow guys, you deserve it. Thanks for making skateboarders like xJeremiahx and I look bad.

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

Dude, no problem at all. Really, I need no thanks, I do it out of the kindness of my own heart. And I don't skateboard, "fruitboot", or soap so how am I a poser? and what is with the flaming thing already. What does that mean?

-Love,
soapitup

Jan 9, 2008Megashadow77

Yes, you see you guys, he is deeply involved in the sport of "Extreme Anal Spelunking" or EAS, as it is more commonly referred to.

Jan 9, 2008AnthoFlex

haha

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

Oh that is just hilarious. I am ROTFL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You are so FUNNY! You guys really need to make comebacks that don't involve me being a homosexual. Come on guys, I know you can do better than that.

Jan 9, 2008AnthoFlex

i have to say as obnoxious as you are (dissing soaps and all), you are one easy going guy.

I hate to say it, but i gotta respect that

Jan 9, 2008RamenRadio

They're the same people, who cares.

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

Ok, for one, I promise that I am not the other guy. I have been pretty honest thus far so hopefully you will believe me. If not thats cool, whatever then. Secondly, I am a pretty laid back guy. So get used to it puke face. And if you want to get technical jack ass, then check th e IP address. Im sure you know how to.
Anywho,

toodles.

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

RamenRadio is just a Geek Burger with a Nerd Bombing attitude. You my friend are a Poopy McStoopy. Fucking bum-bum.

Jan 9, 2008Spano565

Whats extreme walking is that like parkour??

Jan 9, 2008RamenRadio

None gives a fuck about what you have to say.

Jan 9, 2008SoapySudz

You hear that soapitup!? We're OFFICIALLY SolidGrind.com's "most obnoxious skateboarding posers" hell yes! Then again, I don't skate for trickypoos, I skate for transport and the sheer fun of fallin' on my face, busting my mouth open and then drinking a nice refreshing pineapple soda. I'm just saying that I think the Disconteaser is easily the best piece of amateur comedy I have seen in a really long time. "Extreme Anal Spelunking" was rather good I must admit... But MegaShadow77 while your sittin' around thinkin' of more HILARIOUS insult acronyms why don't chug down some EXTREMELY good Mountain Dew and indulge in a nice Klondike Bar... y'know you want to cutiepie!

Jan 9, 2008SoapySudz

Not too mention Soaps look a lot like big bulky tissue boxes... WHACK A MOLE!

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

I only disagree with you on one thing dude. I just prefer root beer over pineapple soda. But hey, it's a close second. And RamenRadio, people do care about what I have to say. I am really beginning to dislike you man.

Jan 9, 2008Spano565

That better not be directed to me travis

Jan 9, 2008RamenRadio

What are you talking about spano? you have nothing to do with this.

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

It was directed towards me dude.

Jan 9, 2008RamenRadio

No shit.

You really need to get a life if you are constantly on here flaming.

Jan 9, 2008RamenRadio

None cares about what both users have to say because it's one patehtic user with two accounts, and no life.

I didn't see that my comment was after you spano, I thought you knew who I was talking about.

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

There goes the flaming thing again. Please tell me what it means. And I enjoy coming on this frum and talking. Im sorry. But what the hell is flaming?

Jan 9, 2008RamenRadio

You figure it out. I'm done here.

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

Ok and another thing, Im not the other dude. I swear on my life, your life, everyones life. Check the goddamn IP addres dumbass. Fuck man.

Jan 9, 2008RamenRadio

I'm not a moderator you fucking bastard. I don't own this forum.

Go to hell you dumbass. And another thing, at least one of you should get a life. Whether you are the same or not, get a life you flaming poser.

Jan 9, 2008RamenRadio

It's flamers like you that take the fun out of everything, you need a life.

Jan 9, 2008RamenRadio

HERB?

Is that your real name, or just another one of your "sarcastic" information crap.

Either way, you're a joke. You're a serious joke of a flamer HERB...

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

Thank you RamenRadio. Thank you so very much. I appreciate it. But please, for future reasons, dont keep saying flamers. It makes you look gay. Quit getting so pissed off at the littlest things man. Its not really that big of a deal. Chill the fuck out man.

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

And if you would really like me to, I will delete my account so you'll quit making a big deal out of it. Just ask and you shall receive.

Jan 9, 2008RamenRadio

dude, you're so fucking stupid. You call me gay, when you go two days straight with the flaming. You're the gay ass flamer who has no life.

And you can't delete your account, how fucking stupid are you you stupid shit fucker?

Jan 9, 2008RamenRadio

Seriously, I'm done with your shit. Flame somewhere else you faggot.

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

I'm a shit fucker? Why use all this profanity and cussing. To be macho? Thats the problem with the world. Everyone wants to be macho man. Chill out.

Jan 9, 2008RamenRadio

I'm taking that as you admiting you two are the same people.

That's it, Renny and I are emailing derek about you. We're sick of you hacking everyone's accounts, and hating.

Jan 9, 2008soapitup

Most def my brotha.

Jan 9, 2008Megashadow77

I like Mountain Dew and Klondike Bars. =D

Jan 9, 2008xJeremiahx

If you like mountain dew as much as I do you need to hear this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIjGeMcc7c0

Jan 9, 2008Page645

dude that song is freaking hilarious XD

Jan 9, 2008Spano565

That is song nice sides i love my mountain dew (holds big i gallon bottle of MD to his)mmmmmmmmm....mountain dew lol but travis i know it's hard but just don't post anymore on this dude we already have alot a other problems like getting the schorchers/broadsides back etc. k just get derek to fix this but just try to chill man

Jan 10, 2008blakeashake

dude i would die without mountain dew.
gimme mountain dew and cookie dough ice cream and i am set for life.

Jan 10, 2008blakeashake

well and a bike and soap shoes =P

Jan 10, 2008SpiderSoaper

mountain dew is the best i luvs it
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Drunk guy attracts a crowd of people.
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Chris Corrado hittin a Steep Frontside
Bart Johnson bustin a frontside in Tighty Whities
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo