Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
News From Slovakia
May 27, 2007 by SapAuthor

Hey everyone, it's Trey here in Slovakia. Just wanted to touch base with you all. Sorry to anyone who ordered and wishes to be part of SSS, my laptop's power cord broke mid-way and i am waiting for another, all my files are on my laptop which is now at 0% battery.

Also sorry for anyone emailing me, it's hard to check email manually, expecially on Kristy's old laptop. Soon however we are transfering her files over to the Macbook i got her and then i can clean this one up.

As for Slovakia, it's gotten better temperature wise. But let me tell you, this place is a SOAPing paradise! there are metal rails EVERYWHERE. Some awesome slopped ones as well. In a bit Kristy will be off to school in the mornings so i'll probably hit some of the local rails here and there. The place itself is kind of run down a bit, and hardly any police, so i don't see any problems SOAPing. I'll try to send you all some pictures sometime, but it's really an awesome place for hitting the rails.

As for how i'm doing, i'm doing pretty good. It's a lot different then the upper middle class life i'm used to, there's no air conditioning in the buildings, and Kristy and her mom are relatively poor. It's a good experience to experience life "in the other shoe" so to say. But i don't really care where i am, or what condition, as long as i got my girl i'm set.

Keep it real all, i'll be back to post some more, just will be slow until i get my laptop back up and running.

Peace all!

~Trey
Replies

May 27, 2007RamenRadio

Good to hear from you Trey :D Things sound good (and enjoy the macbook, those things are great :D)

May 27, 2007Mart

Macbook? Pfft... *strokes Mac Pro*

;)

May 27, 2007firegrind

its good you finaly got to go to slovakia
and meetup with your gf :)

p.s. its me mrgrind
for some reason i havent been able to log on for the past month or so and i finaly juist made a new acount

May 28, 2007Wesker

Glad to see you finally got up there and having a good time. Can't wait to see some pictures/video.

May 28, 2007RamenRadio

Holy crap, Mart you have a mac pro? Damn man, you have good taste in computers!!!! :D

May 28, 2007RamenRadio

well, that was way off topic. It's good to hear from you man, and have a good time there :D

May 28, 2007xJeremiahx

Congrats, I am glad that you could make it out there. I hope you are having a great time. You will have to change the promo vid on your site now.

May 28, 2007SapAuthor

Yeah, although so far my time has been well spent, very busy ;) But hopefully when things start to ease and slow down i'll be able to get some time to head out and go SOAP. But most of my free time is going to be spent on my business website business. BTW, if anyone knows of a business that doesn't have a website and may benefit from having one that they can sell their products from, send me some info plz. If it makes a sale, i'll send you a 200 dollar check. All funds go to the True love fund :P

May 28, 2007dunk

Dude, you're in Slovakia, did you really expect the cushy American lifestyle out there, it was still a communist state less than 20 years ago. If you're there for a few months I'll be passing your way in July, always up for sessioning a few rails on the eastern bloc.

May 29, 2007SapAuthor

Dunk, u'll be in slovakia O.o But i should be there very very early july, but after school's out (early july) i'll be heading to Kosice. If ur around we could hook up a bit, but only a bit. This whole time i'm here is to be with my girlfriend, she works hard so even though i'm here we don't get a lot of time together (her mom is always having her write emails, etc, for hours and hours -.-') Got to get my snuggle on XD

May 29, 2007SonicSoaper

Power to snuggle!

May 30, 2007dunk

I'm traveling around the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and down to Croatia, Slovenia and Austria. No plan other than that but if I'm there I'll drop you a line.

Jun 5, 2007matrix8967

one of my foriegn exchange friends name thomas malik is going back this week.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide
Adam Wasielewski hittin a Sidewalk