Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
where are my soaps!
Jun 1, 2007 by iwantsoapshoes

a few days ago i ordered boltars off of rawk.com. i got next day delivery, but next day what didnt turn up? my damn shoes!
i was hoping they'ed at least turn up for my my bithday.( wich was today or yestarday, depending on where you are) but they did not! i am thinking of getting my mum to ring them up and yell down the phone line, but no, i wont sink that low, any people that have ordered from rawk, got any tips?
Replies

Jun 1, 2007cherryman696966

from what i have heard they just take your money and don't give you the shoes, but i have no idea.

Jun 1, 2007sam

I just wrote a huge comment on rawk, but SG got fucked up for a second, and it got deleted. So my only advice for you is to e-mail and get your money back, im sure ive said this many times, but do not buy from rawk.com

Jun 1, 2007RamenRadio

Oh great, rawk.com is evil now? This is just perfect.....

Jun 1, 2007Hutch

I was recommended rawk by some1 on this site! We should get a poll going, RAWK good or bad. I'm hoping good coz I ordered my boltars from rawk on the stregth of opinions on this forum!

Jun 1, 2007RamenRadio

I was under the impression that rawk was good....

Jun 1, 2007SpiderSoaper

i,mreally tempted to buy from there.......willthey really take my money?damn i want boltar cobalt!!! or any other good shoes

Jun 1, 2007SpiderSoaper

*i'm

Jun 1, 2007AnthoFlex

Rawk is evil...haha

Ive never ordered from there. I tried to buy from Shiner when i first started Soaping, and when i paid, they were like "We don't deliver to the US yet, sorry" So i was like," ok gimme my money back."

And they were like "Sorry for the inconvinience. Cheers mate."

haha

Jun 1, 2007SapAuthor

O.o they aren't good? Tell us what happens with you, since i was going to buy from rawk as well >.>

Jun 2, 2007mgm

Did they give you a tracking number you can check?

Jun 2, 2007sam

I have said this a ton of times now, and am kind of tired of saying it, but as you guys just figured it out rawk takes your money, and you dont get your shoes!!!!!!! To get your money back, e-mail them, or call them up.

Jun 2, 2007sam

Why do we need a pole to say rawk sucks, even if u live in the UK YOU STILL WONT GET YOUR SHOES!!! My friend tom lives in the uk and had to wait quite a while to get his money back.

Jun 2, 2007RamenRadio

I should kick the shit out of those bastards. Using the good name to rip off people. What a bunch of ass holes. And sam, I didn't know you were talking about rawk, I thought it was another site. Sorry about that

Jun 2, 2007RamenRadio

iwantsoaps, I said you should have gotten them at sonicandpals.com, not rawk.com. Why'd you choose rawk?

Jun 2, 2007Megashadow77

I'm guessing because they have a bigger selection than SAP,
Of course, I would still choose SAP anyway, cheaper, and more trustworthy.
You can trust your friendly neighborhood Trey.

Jun 2, 2007AnthoFlex

For reall

Jun 2, 2007RamenRadio

XD well put

Jun 3, 2007SapAuthor

I have to apologize. WHen i saw Rawk's selection i was thrilled and told others on here to check out rawk.com's SOAP selection, i didn't know they would do this :( Luckily i didn't order, but i feel bad about those that did.

But yes, my shop is a reliable one. The only problem is steve is still out on weedays so he can only ship out paid orders on weekends. Internation shipping isn't cheap, but te shoes we sell are very low cost so it kind of covers for it. Just make sure to check the size chart to get the proper fit, expecially internatinoal buyers. the new ones tend to be smaller than actual size.

Well, i hope you get your money back soon, there has to be some sort of complaint we can write about their practices to someone >.>

Jun 3, 2007RamenRadio

I know, what rawk.com is doing is really disgusting man.

Jun 3, 2007Locke

I was about to buy some Cleans from Rawk, and then I found a better deal on some expresses from Skates.com... after seeing this, I'm glad I did. <<

Jun 3, 2007RamenRadio

woa man, why aren't you getting them from sonicandpals?

Jun 3, 2007AnthoFlex

I guess he didnt want free stickers

Jun 3, 2007firegrind

low cost and low quality

Jun 3, 2007SpiderSoaper

speaking of stickers, how come when i bought my express from SaP, i only got one sticker:(

Jun 3, 2007Megashadow77

I got no stickers.

Jun 3, 2007SpiderSoaper

.....that's not fair, everyone else got a bucnch of stickers with their expresses

Jun 3, 2007Locke

Because (pardon my n00b-idity) I actually didn't know SaP sold soaps until a couple days after I ordered them. o_o

Jun 3, 2007Locke

Anyway, getting back to the topic at hand...

iwantsoapshoes, did you get a tracking number for your package? They usually tell you the shipping company and then a code that you can put in on the shipping company's website to find out where your package is.

Jun 3, 2007AnthoFlex

Actually, we only give you one with your Express

Jun 3, 2007SapAuthor

yeah Locke, our soap shop is owned by me, renny, and Steve, all dedicated SOAPers. Our prices are as good as theirs, they had 50 bucks, size 6-9 is 50.75, size 10-12 is a bit more at 55.75, but it goes to support SOAPs, they are just selling out their stock, we are trying to revive the sport, with everyone here's help.

Jun 3, 2007SpiderSoaper

oh, only one, that suks i heard other people got a bunch with theirs, oh well, is their any other way to get stickers! i want some!

Jun 3, 2007SpiderSoaper

i didnt even put the only sticker i have on anything

Jun 4, 2007Megashadow77

.....I didn't get any stickers...I feel cheated! *cries in a corner*

Jun 4, 2007AnthoFlex

You can get stickers at demos and other events that we will be throwing soon.

Just attend and you can get some

Jun 4, 2007SpiderSoaper

jus tell us when, if it's still at the last place it was last saturday i'll go, how about a "school ending demo"?

Jun 4, 2007RamenRadio

You plan it we'll come lol

Jun 4, 2007Megashadow77

lol, i would come to a demo, but I can't get anyone to drive me 10 hours from Tennessee to get there, lol.

Jun 4, 2007Hutch

I got an order ref from rawk but when I try and track it the courier have no record of such a package existing. Needless to say I sent an e-mail asking for an explaination but I'm still waiting for a reply. Do SaP ship to BFPO (british military) addresses?

Jun 5, 2007Go2Crew

Hutch, yes we will.
But also, I just got an e-mail from Luke in the UK saying he received his MB Tank Sky's he had order the next day, so hopefully they will respond accordingly. --Steve

Jun 5, 2007Hutch

Just spoke to Rawk since they didn't respond to my email. The courier has no knowledge of my soaps coz they were sent via Royal Mail coz courier don't deliver to Cyprus. Should be here in the next few days. Nice 1!

Jun 10, 2007iwantsoapshoes

hi guys! sorry i havent been online for a while, ive lost about 3 xbox 360 auctions on ebay, very cheap too! so ive been crying in the corner, cursing people that find the auctions and slitting my wrist! imma give rawk a while longer, then phone them, then cook up a virus stew and serve it to there website, kill every member of HSL for not noticing they have a great product in their midst, then back to the crying in the corner.

Jun 11, 2007RamenRadio

.......... wtf

Jun 11, 2007Page645

you go do that iwantsoapshoes

Jun 11, 2007Megashadow77

riiiiight....

Jun 14, 2007iwantsoapshoes

i hope you know, i was joking.
but i did lose those auctions, and i really am going to phone them up.
and yell.
a lot.

Jun 14, 2007Hutch

Hands up every1 that got their Soaps in the mail today. No? Just me? WOO HOO!

I'm off to break a couple of legs!

Jun 16, 2007iwantsoapshoes

hey, guys im gettin some mb tankz off of ebay from that greedy bicth gmbus

Jun 20, 2007iwantsoapshoes

could someone please delete my thread, i dont need it anymore.

Jun 20, 2007RamenRadio

I've been trying to have threads deleted for a long time.

Jun 20, 2007iwantsoapshoes

ramen, you didnt by any chance base your name on naruto's favourite food, did you?

Jun 21, 2007RamenRadio

XD Of course, that's how I grew to like ramen in the first place :D

Jun 21, 2007AnthoFlex

ewww, Naruto

Jun 21, 2007RamenRadio

Hey, it wasn't a bad anime. I remember how big a rave sailor moon was XD. That was embarrassing. But anyway......
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Frontside
Brett Dierker with a Frontside.
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam
Abby Bisor hittin a Showing Kevin up with a frontside