Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
SSS SOAP SHOP OUT OF STOCK SHOES
Jun 3, 2007 by SapAuthor

Arg, this is insane! Alright folks, firstly don't panic, we are not out of stock of every shoe, but we are out of a couple, mainly whites. Here's the list of ones that aren't available (i can't change it on the site yet becuase te flash files are in my laptop which is dead, i should be getting power cables this week for it).

Black Size 9
White Size 9
White Size 11
White Size 12

White Size 10 only have about 18 left in stock. They are probably the next to go...

We are sorry for this inconvenience, don't look at us, blame it on freaken' HSL. Those pricks have ignored the restock order we sent AUGUST! And more and more restock orders are being ignored. Steve is going to head down to houston on the weekened and rip them a new one, this is getting utterly insane.
Replies

Jun 3, 2007RamenRadio

It's not a problem, well it is, but I know I should throw a rock at HSL. Thanks for informing us, and thanks for taking that trip deel

Jun 4, 2007RamenRadio

Seriously, I've just about had it with HSL. I've lost my patience, and I think we deserve a little more from them.

Jun 4, 2007Megashadow77

HSL.....the brainless Heelys Zombies.....They made a good shoe, but can they keep it stocked? I guess not....

Jun 4, 2007SpiderSoaper

probably they dont want heelys to be inferior to soap, besides many kids out there dont even buy the grind plated heelys, so thats a good thing

Jun 4, 2007SpiderSoaper

probably they dont want heelys to be inferior to soap, besides many kids out there dont even buy the grind plated heelys, so thats a good thing

Jun 4, 2007RamenRadio

They are inferior... but they still try.

Jun 4, 2007Megashadow77

Even though it's obvious SOAPs would sell better than Heelys if they were as promoted as Heelys are....I saw Heelys and I was like "Gay" then I saw SOAPs and I was like "MUST.BUY.NOW"

Jun 4, 2007SpiderSoaper

heelys are not inferior dude...because many people know wat heelys are

Jun 4, 2007Megashadow77

Well, they're popular, but everybody I know thinks they're gay.

Jun 4, 2007SpiderSoaper

welllllll...to tell the truth they do look a little fun, i'll admit that, but in a way they did abuse soap, i mean i see kids with heelys and theyre not even tryin to go fast or far, but hell they just do,i just dont like the prices, just for a wheel

Jun 4, 2007RamenRadio

I'm about to smack HSL.

Jun 4, 2007SpiderSoaper

my question is just "WHY?"..............why r they doing, wat theyre doing?

Jun 4, 2007Megashadow77

cuz they're lazy bastards.

Jun 4, 2007RamenRadio

It gets deeper than that megashadow.

Jun 4, 2007Megashadow77

Well, then what's their reason for being the lazy negelecting bastards they've been?

Jun 4, 2007RamenRadio

Isn't it clear? it's also been said many times before on the forum. It's clear that they don't like soap shoes.

Think about it, they make a whole bunch of differences to the one shoe they have out, all made from different soap shoes with the express plates. That's only one example, and that's all I have time for at the moment. But it's apparent that they want soap shoes to stay small, especially with the changes they made to the express. That way, it would sound a little stupid to bring back the scams or the nitro. That's because they took the features from those shoes, so basically they would ask "Why bring back those shoes? We already took their good features and made a better shoe." We'd want them because they are a different style from just black white or gray express, that's why HSL.

Jun 4, 2007RamenRadio

If I'm wrong about any of this, someone please correct me. Because I don't want to think any worse, but with the way HSL has been treating soap shoes, I'm afraid that's the only way I could think of them.

Jun 5, 2007adamblock

while everybody seems to be treating this situation as a bad thing. look at the upside, we now have actual proof that the SOAP line is actually bringing in money. eventually HSL will see that they are good for sales. the only problem is that people that want to get the shoes cant right now, and it looks like HSL wont restock the shoes. i only read like a couple of these posts because im lazy, so if this was already said then i apologize.

Jun 5, 2007woodpusher

I can't just look at the good side when HSL is trying to hurt soap shoes.

Jun 5, 2007Megashadow77

Well, it isn't bad that they're selling out, it's bad that HSL won't restock them, and hasn't for months!

Jun 6, 2007RamenRadio

Thats what we are referring to MegaShadow.

Jun 6, 2007Megashadow77

Yeah, well I was talking....you know what, I'm stopping, because the last time I defended my comment, i looked like an idiot. XD

Jun 6, 2007RamenRadio

lol, nah man, you never looked like an idiot.

Jun 6, 2007Megashadow77

suuuureee.

Jun 6, 2007RamenRadio

lol, come on man, I'm serious.

Anyway, I agree with Dylan, I can't focus on the good side with so much bad HSL is doing. They take so much advantage out of having the rights to soap, it's not funny at all. They are really pissing me off
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Sonic the Hedgehog sliding a vine with his scorchers
Jordan Thompson hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Orr Whartman hittin a Dragon Makio
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Hittin a royale on a bike rack