Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Cleans
Jun 6, 2007 by Megashadow77

Are they any good?
Replies

Jun 6, 2007mgm

I really don't think the shoe makes much of a difference. The plate is what makes the difference.

Jun 6, 2007Megashadow77

Well, they come with UHFs, and I'm gonna buy some SloBros and BBKs.

Jun 6, 2007Surfaced

yeah Cleans won't be nearly as comfortable as something like the Express, but if you can live with that, they will certainly outlast any of HSL's Soap shoes, and some of Artemis' other models too.

Jun 6, 2007sam

Yes cleans are very good, along with being soaps first line, they are one of the most comfortable soaps out there (for me at least)

Jun 7, 2007Rynasty

best shoe hands down.

Jun 7, 2007MusicSoaper

I need to know. Does anyone where to buy a pair of expresses in a size 13? SonicandPals doesn't carry a size 13 to my knowledge.

Jun 7, 2007SpiderSoaper

i think express only run to 12

Jun 7, 2007MusicSoaper

T-T......boo....

Jun 7, 2007Megashadow77

Well, if you wear size 13, I would get those MB Tanks off Ebay, cuz SOAPs tend to feel a little smaller than the actual size.

Jun 7, 2007MusicSoaper

I believe they are gone and plus i like the size 13 better than a 14. Too big.

Jun 7, 2007Go2Crew

MusicSoaper, there are no Express shoes in a size 13. HSL doesn't make Soaps, or Heelys for the matter, in anything larger than a size 12. In addition, imho the HSL size run is size-graded one size off (small)... e.g. their size 12 fits like everyone else's size 11. The only hopes of finding a size 13, 14 or a true size 12 is vintage Artemis/InStride Soap stock on either eBay or from a former dealer. Many of the International dealers were left unsupported after HSL took over because they re-worked the Master Distributor relationships, so off-and-on you will see some Canadian, Australian, or British dealers with vintage stock. The bad news is that the USD exchange rate really sucks right now and Airmail Parcel Post from half-way around the world will cost about $32.00-$35.00 in shipping, thanks to the USPS postage price increase May 16th. Keep a serious eye on eBay. Gmbus is still trying to sell the MB Tank Trailmix there in size 14 for a premium, but that is cheap compared to bringing a pair over from the UK. Good luck and good hunting. --- Steve

Jun 7, 2007MusicSoaper

Thanks for the heads-up Steve. I do realize how rare shoes are in my size are. I have a pair of Cleans and i'm happy about that (well actually two, but Travis is purchasing my other pair). But i have and will continue to keep a hawk's eye out for any in my shoe size on ebay. And i try to get those plates from you soon.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Sequence of Bryndon sliding a huge kink.
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U
Adam Wasielewski hittin a Sidewalk
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Sliding a pink handrail
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale