Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Anybody see the news on heelys about two days ago.
Jun 10, 2007 by Spano565

Recently alot of stores have been gettin sued because of heelys and people cant heely anymore in alot of different schools.And hopefully in a couple of months or now heelys profits will decrease.(If any information here is incorrect please correct it.
Replies

Jun 10, 2007AnthoFlex

Some mexican got killed in the Bronx when he couldnt figure out how to stop. Car took him out.

By the way, everyone sueing is retarded because they obviously didnt read the sticker

Jun 10, 2007RamenRadio

O.o

Apparently yes.... but was he able to read it in english?

Jun 10, 2007SonicSoaper

It's bi-lingual. He should've been able to read it. Besides, these little setbacks won't stop HSL's gravytrain of Soap hating to cease.

Jun 10, 2007RamenRadio

They should learn when to stop, heelys are getting too old. They aren't going to be able to keep up a product that won't sell, especially since most places don't want to sell heelys anymore, people are getting tired of it, it's getting old, it's played out, they make and discontinue so many models, and not many people really like them anymore. It gets so boring after a while, and they keep on trying to advertise. Enough is enough, heelys had their run.

Jun 10, 2007rhinoskater30

Jun 10, 2007rhinoskater30

ooops... well i went in this buffet place in new mexico and it said "No Heelys and skates."
im glad

Jun 10, 2007adamblock

Jun 10, 2007adamblock

para espanol, marca dos.

lol

Jun 10, 2007SapAuthor

well, heely's are still selling, but as i said only with small kids i've seen them. Most kids will always be thrilled at the idea of being able to lift ur feet and roll around. I'll give them that, they have a pretty steady market.

And as for sueing, yes every in this country sues for everything, people are so stupid that they can't take responsibility for their own actions. Same with that person that tried (but failed) to sue instride, the kid broke a bone SOAPing, no duh you can get hurt if ur not careful.

Anyways, we'll see how things go though, hopefully if sales keep up we'll be able to show HSL at least that SOAPs allow HSL to sell to older people and not just little kids.

Jun 12, 2007Locke

That, and the fact that Soaps don't fuck up your body from using them.

Jun 12, 2007Zutsumi

Here's my outlook on the two possible outcomes:

1)HSL decides to advertise SOAPs more if Heelys start to drop.

2)HSL goes bankrupt(just like in-stride) and the rights for SOAP are bought by another company who WOULD promote them, we need to put out this idea to companies we think will be interested in SOAPs.

Correct me if i'm wrong about the In-stride point.

And lastly, doesn't anyone ever read the warning labels on Heelys nowadays? It's like they just ignore them >.>

Jun 12, 2007AnthoFlex

HSL really doesnt want you to read them so that they can stick it in your face when you sue:

I would like to sue

Did you read the yellow sticker?

No......wait, you mean the one that i had to take off otherwise i couldnt roll? I didnt read that thing!!

Well here it is (hands sticker)

(reads) By peelling this sticker you agree to waive the right to sue HSL, their officers, owners, directors, and/or employees. You also agree that you are a fucking retard for not reading this.

Jun 12, 2007SapAuthor

remember the good ole' days that if you broke a bone doing something stupid, it was your fault?

Jun 12, 2007rhinoskater30

I think the kid that you said sued because of a broken bone was here. There was a demo at a minor league baseball park. The next time I went I was like... where's the van, someone said that a kid broke something.

But yeah, even if it says you can't sue, you can, you can sue for anything, I guess even if you dropped a penny and someone picked it up

Jun 12, 2007SonicSoaper

What year was this demo?

Jun 25, 2007Megashadow77

hahahahahahaha!

Jun 25, 2007RamenRadio

I love how they not only point out how unsafe heelys are with rocks getting caught in them, but how they point out how it's an unreliable product XD

Jun 25, 2007Megashadow77

Man, now Heelys and Michael jackson have something in common.

They're both dangerous for kids.

Jun 25, 2007RamenRadio

Michael Jackson is an unreliable product??????

Jun 25, 2007Megashadow77

pretty much.

Jun 26, 2007Surfaced

As a response to what Renny said about the man killed in the Bronx...

He couldn't figure out how to stop??! What the hell? Could it be more obvious if you already figured out how to start rolling?

Jun 26, 2007AnthoFlex

The little kid was like 7. And im not too sure, but it seems as though he just got em.

Or maybe his parents tried to cover up for sympathy. Not to put anyone on the spot, but a lot of mexican parents do that.

Pero, Ay dios mio! Ello puede esperan, los Heelys son del diablo.....ayyyyy

(but, OMG, he couldnt stop! Those Heelys are that of the Devil)

haha

What? I'm spanish bitches, you didnt know that?

Actually, I'm from mars....I come from the Spanish colony on Mars

Jun 26, 2007SonicSoaper

That explains why you asked me to bend over so many times. XD

Jun 26, 2007RamenRadio

o.o

Jun 26, 2007AnthoFlex

Wtf? what ths hell does that mean?

Jun 26, 2007Megashadow77

.....what?!?!?!?!

Jun 26, 2007RamenRadio

Southpark..... How the aliens put stuff in your butt....... I THINK that's what he's talking about..........

Jun 26, 2007Megashadow77

I freaking hope so....

Jun 26, 2007AnthoFlex

Yea, i hope so too.

Because that sounded really gay

Jun 26, 2007RamenRadio

I can't really argue with you on that.......... *runs away *

Jun 26, 2007AnthoFlex

Those aliens weren't from mars though.

Jun 26, 2007SonicSoaper

Yeah, where were they from. They said they were just "visitors".

"That's when they stick a huge alien hoopajoo up yo BUTT!"
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Stefan D hittin a phat farfenugen
Maxwell hittin a Frontside
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Loren dalla betta hittin a UFO on handrail
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam