Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Demo vid 07
Jun 11, 2007 by SpiderSoaper

Hey guys, so who's the one in charge of the new Soap Demo vid on May 26th, i would like to see wat i missed out on, so tell me please if u posted it on youtube or somthing, thanx
Replies

Jun 11, 2007SonicSoaper

Either Dario or Sal are in charge of the demo vid.

Jun 11, 2007SpiderSoaper

thanx i wanna see sick grinds on those sick rails

Jun 11, 2007RamenRadio

I know what you mean man, that's going to be some pretty sick footage. Sam, you were crazy at that demo lol

Jun 12, 2007sam

Thanks man, I didnt travel all the way from alaska for nothing! loool

Jun 12, 2007RamenRadio

lol yeah man, you were one of the best guys at the whole demo. My mouth was completely dropped lol. Hopefully we can get a chance to soap again. I warn you though, I can do a cheesegrater now XD

Jun 12, 2007AnthoFlex

shhhhloooop shhhhlooooop Travis

Jun 12, 2007RamenRadio

Um, what? XD

Jun 12, 2007Megashadow77

Man, I wanna see some of this Demo video.

Jun 12, 2007SapAuthor

i'm still waiting on oNe and tWo from Dario :P

Jun 12, 2007Spano565

Your getting oNe and tWo your so lucky man i would kill to see those.

Jun 12, 2007RamenRadio

I think everyone would, and that would be a lot of dead people..... lol

Anyway, I've been wanting to see oNe and tWo for such a long time. Tell us how you like it Trevor. :)

Jun 12, 2007SapAuthor

I'm waiting on Dario. When he does turn it from VHS to AVI, both me nad him are going to upload it onto our servers for everyone, as well as steve and I plan on sending burnt copies with shoe orders

Jun 12, 2007SonicSoaper

Hold on there buddy. Is it really worth it to put oNe and tWo on the internet so it can get circulated and emd up as just another Soap vid. Keep them on VHS/DVD and off the net to perserve the Soapiness. Besides you could always show it on public access if you can make some connections.

Jun 12, 2007AnthoFlex

Damn, SonicSoaper has said the smartest thing i've heard all day

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

Yeah, I don't even know why tWo was on solidgrind for a second man.... Please keep it on DVD (whenever it is put on DVD)

Jun 13, 2007AnthoFlex

That was just PART of tWo.

tWo is like an hour long dude

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

I'm just saying it should stay off.

Jun 13, 2007Rynasty

What? You kids actually don't want them to be on the internet? Because there's no other way you're going to see them since they stopped selling them like 3 years ago...

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

I don't think you understand WHY we want them off the net. There's a feeling you can only get from watching it on VHS where the quality is perfect and everything is just right. Not saying that technology these days should be better than VHS but some of the videos I've seen, despite their historic quality in the Soap scene, have low quality visuals due to the file conversion. Just keep them on DVD and leave it at that. And Ryan, if I want to see oNe or tWo I can just make plans with Renny and Dario to have a movie night or some shit like that and watch them so before we make assumptions let's get our facts straight.

Jun 13, 2007Rynasty

I didn't mean specifically you, sonicsoaper. I meant "you" as in the people who don't have access to the videos.

Jun 13, 2007AnthoFlex

Since i would do anything for promoting. I would make copies and give out free copies as long as the people who wanted them paid the shipping

Jun 13, 2007RamenRadio

Eh, that definitely sounds cool. But I think it would be a cool profit if it was sold (not just oNe and tWo, the other videos too), but that would only be if HSL wasn't doing what it was doing. ¬_¬

Jun 13, 2007dunk

Put them online, assuming Bryndon's ok with that (bearing in mind he got a cease and desist from one of the record companies for selling the video I doubt he'd mind distributing it for free now). It's the only way a lot of people will see oNe and tWo. If no one else does I'll do it when I get a chance.

Jun 13, 2007AnthoFlex

pft, thats what everyone says. haha

and if you are, make sure its in the quality that it is on the tape. Not all compressed and pixelated

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

That's the reason I don't want it on the net, quality reasons in both audio and visuals.

Jun 13, 2007SapAuthor

Jun 13, 2007SapAuthor

sorry about that, hit the comment key. Anyways, we dont plan on selling these things. THe reason is is the profit will come from the results of the video.

I haven't seen them myself, but i hear it's simply awe inspiring and gets people to really want to go grind a rail, so more people will see SOAPs, as well as they can show their friends and then their friends will want to get SOAPs.

Jun 13, 2007cherryman696966

i still think we should get the nyc demo vid up on the internet so the people who weren't there can watch it.

Jun 13, 2007SonicSoaper

Then wait for Sal to be done with it.

Jun 14, 2007AnthoFlex

Honestly, oNe and tWo make you wanna have sex with the nearest rail. Haha

But seriously, they are seriously sick.

Jun 14, 2007SonicSoaper

Sexy timez for all.

Jun 14, 2007Megashadow77

Hooray!

Jun 19, 2007SpiderSoaper

bump....any new info, not tryin to rush

Jun 19, 2007AnthoFlex

I dunno, i dunt think there will be a demo video.

Jun 19, 2007SpiderSoaper

aw man, really wanted to see it

Jun 19, 2007AnthoFlex

Noone has heard from Sal since the demo, so noone knows if hes edited the footage or not

Jun 21, 2007Kile

did anyone take photos from the demo to add to the photo page ?

Jun 21, 2007RamenRadio

Not photos, but I should have let you know about this. I'll tell you tomorrow.

Jun 21, 2007sam

I had one photo that I just submitted.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jordan Thompson hittin a Freestyle Fastslide
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip
Orr Whartman hittin a Dragon Makio
Louis Selby styling out a tweaked UFO for the cameras during the UKFSW Ipswich trip.