Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Flows
Jan 1, 2004 by Jordan_Thompson

how long did they last you when you got Flows? I am afraid I am going to wear the heel down. I don't drag it much anymore -- but when I do, I freak out. Should I not worry? I know the website said the heels are 5 times stronger than any sole. :S
Replies

Jan 1, 2004dunk

Dunno what other shoes you have, but a lot of the pre-Heelys Soap shoes were pretty awful for wear on the heel. The heels on my Boltars wore down and then came unstuck meaning the plates wouldn't stay in. My Ordnances and Septums are going the same way but I don't wear them on a daily basis anymore.

Jan 2, 2004Jordan_Thompson

They say because when you learn to heel that it wrecks the heel, but it is 5 times stronger... but i rarely touch anymore, so no problem. i killed myself today trying to one foot manual my box -- i slipt at the very end and hit right on my kidneys on the edge of the box.

Jan 2, 2004Mart

All of my Soaps have worn right through the heel on 3 of my pairs... I don't wear my Broadsides enough for that to happen since they're so fucking uncomfortable

Jan 2, 2004Wesker

If you're talking about the Heely Flow's then I think you're ok in terms of wear. My Grail's are pretty good and I've had them for a while.

Jan 2, 2004Mart

Of course he's talking about the Heely Flows; how the hell would you heel in a pair of Soap Flows?

Jan 2, 2004dunk

Oh yeah, Heelys Flows. Right. I knew he meant that. *ahem*

Jan 3, 2004Mart

He didn't mention heeling before you posted Dunk
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Corey Desrochers hittin a Alley-opp Cheese Grater
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.
Baker hittin a Frontside
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U