Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Damn you spam filter! My first backside on a handycap rail.
Jun 13, 2007 by xJeremiahx

I just want to show you guys a video clip of my first backside on a handycap rail

Go here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYKYathedsU

Sorry about the poor video quality. Something is wrong with my capture device.
Replies

Jun 13, 2007xJeremiahx

Finaly it let me post it! This is my new favorite rail!

I would like to royale it and ufo as well. And hopefully after I get my capture device working better than I can finish my skateboard/soap video.

Jun 13, 2007SapAuthor

can't see the backside-ness cuz it cuts out, but nice rail to practice on :P lol ur friend is funny, reminds me of one of my friends.

Jun 13, 2007Locke

I have to do a lot of things backside because they always seem to be on the wrong side of me. >_<

Nice grind, though. That rail looks niiiice. =D

Jun 14, 2007cherryman696966

dam i wish i had a small rail like that i could go on.

Jun 14, 2007xJeremiahx

I was very lucky to find that rail. I saw it one day taking a back road near a local school. The rail is pretty low if I hit it frontside from the ledge. I was thinking this would give me good practice on rails since I still suck at them.

Jun 14, 2007xJeremiahx

Thanks for the responses. I have done rails about this height but never this length. This was also my first succesful backside on a rail this size. It took a bunch of tries. I got like 1/2 the rail about 20 times but I wanted to get the entire thing. Hopefully when I go to do more filming the cameraman will cantch the jumps.

Jun 17, 2007RamenRadio

RSS isn't the only problem, yet it is attacking members and somehow allowing some spammers through

Jun 17, 2007MusicSoaper

Nice video dude. Whoever videotaped that was hella funny to me.

Jun 18, 2007xJeremiahx

yeah, he's a skateboarder friend of mine. I had to have tried this grind at least 30 times and I kept loosing my ballance 1/2 way down the rail. He was stoked that I finaly got the whole thing.

Jun 18, 2007MusicSoaper

I noticed =D, but nice grind. I don't have the luxury of random rails around where i live.

Jun 19, 2007xJeremiahx

Thanks. I love this rail now. I can't wait until I can go back to it. I want to hit it up frontside(from the ledge side) and practice on more tech tricks. If I jump from the lege it is only about 15inches high.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Greg Morris hittin a Pudslide
Ryan Dawes hittin a Frontside on a big ol kinked rail.
greg with a cess slide and sweet cast
Chris Wren sliding in front of some nice Junipers
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.