Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Question about grind plates
Jun 14, 2007 by Hutch

Ok my first ever pair of soaps arrived today and I know I'm a long way off but I thought I'd ask, when it comes to replacing grind plates are they all interchangable or do you need a specific plate for a specific shoe? If one plate fits all which plate is the best? Ooh yeah and while I'm here, are there any grinding tutorials out?
Cheers guys.
Replies

Jun 14, 2007AnthoFlex

Any replaceable plate will fit with any removable plate shoe

Jun 14, 2007Surfaced

Yeah.

The Soap shoes myspace has a trick tutorial.

Jun 14, 2007Hutch

Cool. How long on average do plates last? Which should I get when it comes to replacement time?

Jun 14, 2007Hutch

Do you know the myspace soap address, I can't seem to find it. Found you though Antho!

Jun 14, 2007AnthoFlex

Its quite easy...and quite obvious

http://www.myspace.com/Soapshoes>www.myspace.com/Soapshoes

Its also on My top 8, and on just about everyone here's top friends

Jun 14, 2007rhinoskater30

hmmm... grindplates.... i think we need some more that have the sole plate

Jun 15, 2007Rynasty

sole tricks sketch the hell out of me. It's so weird having to be directly on top of the rail... Skating is easier haha.

And hutch, they last a long time. I've been soaping for like 4 years (on and off) and out of the 6 pairs of soaps I own, only one of the pairs of grind plates is completely worn through.

Jun 15, 2007Hutch

cool, I won't worry about it too much then. Antho I searched myspace for soap but couldn't find the tutorial so can you post the address please mate.

Jun 15, 2007AnthoFlex

my bad Hutch, i was trying to use HTML to put in the link to the Soapshoes myspace when i messed up the thread by accident

Jun 15, 2007AnthoFlex

heres the link:

Myspace.com/Soapshoes
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Paul (JMC) hittin a Farfegnugen
Dunk hittin a Freestyle Backslide
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
SSCFSW Sam hittin a Frontside
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo