Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
girlfriend
Jun 21, 2007 by iwantsoapshoes

ok, following up from jeramiah's supersonic soap music video idea, i was thinking about doing a heelys and soap video, with avril lavigne's song: "girlfriend" basically, im trying to do a heelys-is-soaps-bitch thingy... ahhh you know what, just tell me what you think.
Replies

Jun 21, 2007xJeremiahx

Are you thinking of folowing the format of the girlfriend video or just the song?

Jun 22, 2007MusicSoaper

I think you should try something a little more "manly", instead of some bubble-gum pop song. Try Gorillaz or Korn, or something smooth.

Jun 22, 2007Rynasty

I haven't heard the song, but simply for the fact that it's by Avril Lavigne I'm going to have to say it sucks. Korn also sucks, and would not go well in a soap video, unless the filming had the right feel to it.

I would suggest to use some chill rock or hip hop (such as the gorillaz) for your video, but frankly your idea sounds retarded.

Jun 22, 2007MusicSoaper

Sorry for the knock of the song, but truthfully i don't think Girlfriend would work personally. Maybe Feel Good Inc. would be good.

Jun 22, 2007Surfaced

The association of Avril and Soap is something not meant to be. Her music sucks hard. And she is a poser.

Jun 22, 2007ZOMGSCORCHERS

Oh...Oh God, Please... for the sake of everything holy please do not do that!!!!!
For give me but

Avril Lavigne ruined SUM 41

Jun 22, 2007SonicSoaper

Korn doesn't suck. Old Korn is kickass but I have to admit that they're getting a bit weaker on their new albums but songs like Coming Undone and Twisted Transistor keep the spirit alive.

Jun 22, 2007xJeremiahx

They are not realy bad...just different. I was a fan of thiers since the begining back in 1994 with thier self titled CD. "Life is peachy" was a great CD. "Follow the leader" was where they started to go down hill.

Jun 22, 2007RamenRadio

ZOMGSCORCHERS? It's been a while since you've been on, hasn't it? WELCOME BACK MAN!

Jun 22, 2007RamenRadio

Hey, Dead bodies everywhere was a damn good song lol

Jun 22, 2007Zutsumi

Maybe "Breathe Into Me" by Red is a good choice for a song, for anyone who's heard it, the lyrics and beats to the song would make a good Soap-owns-Heelys song =) and Girlfriend by avril will make the video seem kiddy imo >.>

Jun 22, 2007xJeremiahx

Follow the leadar was a good CD with a bunch of good songs. I was just saying that is where they STARTED to go downhill. This CD is where they really stated to get popular with the mainstream. After this CD they started making only mainstream songs.

Jun 22, 2007Locke

I was going to make a video that had that stupid 'how to heely' video with like the kind of music that comes out of a jack-in-the-box, and then have death metal on the soaps part.

I just couldn't bear to watch the heelys part. That video burns my eyes. >.<

Jun 22, 2007MusicSoaper

This is random but how about "i believe in a thing called darkness"?

Jun 23, 2007MusicSoaper

Oops. Not Darkness, Love by The Darkness

Jun 23, 2007Megashadow77

If you use girlfriend in a soap video.....you will completely ruin everything Soapical.

Jun 24, 2007SonicSoaper

It's so...gay.

Jun 25, 2007MusicSoaper

Well, figure out some song. I still say maybe Gorillaz.

Jun 28, 2007ZOMGSCORCHERS

Hey RamenRadio, yeah my dad banned me from usin the computer, so i post from school. TY for the post.

I think any mad caps song would be a great theme

Jun 28, 2007RamenRadio

Well welcome back man :D Glad to see ya.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
James Hamon's Grandpa Bud sportin some Soaps
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside at John Deere Pavilion
Chris Corrado hittin a Steep Frontside
Mark Pooley hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Jordan hittin a Fakie Freestyle Backslide