Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Heelys... Yay/Nay?
Jan 9, 2004 by Jordan_Thompson

What do you think of Heelys? I think they are good because of adding new tricks like Manuals and such. Do you think Heelys will last as long as the grind shoe? Post your thoughts and opinions on Heelys.
Replies

Jan 9, 2004Wesker

I like heely's. They're fun to get around with and the whole roll grind roll thing is fun too. As far as which company will last? They will both last since they're the same company now. If heely's goes down hoever, then so does Soap's...Not vice versa.

Jan 9, 2004Smokey

I think they would be fun... But I wouldn't take it as seriously as I do soaping.

Jan 9, 2004Collin

i think they are a little gayish but i'd give them a try

Jan 9, 2004Floptastic

after seeing the demo's they look like fun, but then I realized i'd bust my ass sooo many times, it wouldnt be worth it.

Jan 9, 2004mike

they seem cool, however, they dont really seem like they would make it that much easier than walking, id rather just stick to riding my bike/walking/driving places because i wouldnt get all hardcore into it

Jan 9, 2004Jordan_Thompson

i'm putting up some heely videos mixed with soaping, like a heely mizou up a box and shiz like that. it helps you get technical. they are fun to throw manual tricks inbetween grinds.

Jan 9, 2004Scalier

heelys seem to be nice but it looks like u could easilly slip and fall on your ass if you try to go even little too fast.

Jan 9, 2004Mart

A 'heely mizuo' is a fucking wheelbarrow, idiot

Jan 9, 2004dunk

Heelys are fine, but the Heelys that incorporate grind plates... I have my roller boots for that shit.

Jan 10, 2004Jordan_Thompson

http://www.freewebs.com/manafsw/c1.WMV Wheelbarrow up, One Footed Manual down.

Jan 10, 2004Floptastic

*unveils his handy dandy care-o-meter* ohp ohp! the needle wiggled a bit.. its seems to be stuck.. oh wait no.. that just means nobody cares.

Jan 10, 2004Smokey

Jordan, you're way overdue. Get some good media... Please.

Jan 10, 2004Mart

Despite your undying passion for practice rails, NO-ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR 1337 SKILLS ON THEM

Jan 10, 2004Benji

Jordan, dont say that you think you have a spot on the soap team when that is the only shit you can throw down

Jan 10, 2004Smokey

Wrong Jordan dude... Yet again...

Jan 10, 2004Benji

ummm, no. look at this
Posted by Jordan_Thompson on 7.5.03 - 11:28 AM
I think I have a spot on Team Soap

Jan 12, 2004MylilPony

all i have to say about the spot on the soap team is .....ha

But heely's around here are hella little kid shit. but i would like a pair so i could go tear the youngn's up =P nah just messin but i would like a pair. which are the most dependable?

Jan 12, 2004Benji

...the wigger invasion has begun

Jan 13, 2004Mart

Bwahahaha

Jan 15, 2004Tactic

I personaly think they're really gay. If i want to roll/grind or both I'll rollerblade...Because it's better(not better then Soaping though).

Jan 15, 2004Phantom00991

I would get a pair if they were really cheap on ebay or something. New, though, I'd rather buy another set of t-bones for the same price.
Also, Heelys kinda seem pointless to really get into, though. Maybe just buy them for shoes and pop the wheel in once in a while. Yeah if you wanna roll and grind, just get skates. What's next for heelys? The new special edition four wheeled boot like shoe with a grindplate!

Jan 15, 2004Mart

Why are you all saying 'if I wanna roll around, I'll get skates'? If you want to grind, get skates. Soaping will never be better than skating since skating requires more skill, is far more tech and pulls the chicks

Jan 15, 2004Benji

"hey baby, i can slide around on my shoes, wanna bang?"

Jan 15, 2004Phantom00991

Yeah, but the good thing about soaps is they don't have wheels. You can take them far more places then skates. putting a wheel on would take that away.
I'd rather get,"hey whatch guys doin?" rather than, "so, rolling around on your shoes, huh...h-bout ya go away."

Jan 15, 2004Mart

Yeah, but as Aaron once said, you can't grind a steep 25-stair handrail and roll away after landing on a pair of Soaps; you'd land and snap your ankles

Jan 15, 2004Smokey

Just because Heely's have wheels doesn't mean you always have to use them... The wheels are removable, you know..

Jan 18, 2004Phantom00991

yeah, hence the "pop the wheel in once in a while" part...listen up!

Jan 18, 2004Mart

I'd rather get,"hey whatch guys doin?" rather than, "so, rolling around on your shoes, huh...h-bout ya go away."

You're likely to get more grief from being seen sliding along a handrail than being seen rolling along the ground on your heels. Stop being such an idiot

Sep 4, 2004bomberman222

i find heelys better because u can grind if u get the ones with grind plates and its fun to do tricks of sets and stuff like that. grinding and rolling.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at Wash U
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen