Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soaping is dead
Jun 24, 2007 by Ronni

Soap shoes are impossible to get these days. Too bad because I think they're a cool idea.
Replies

Jun 24, 2007RamenRadio

IT'S NOT DEAD, IT'S GROWING AND GETTING BIGGER THAN HEELYS!!!!!!!!

If you haven't read what has been going on, soap shoes has been selling like freaking crazy. It's selling so fast, HSL decides not to re-stock sonicandpals because they don't like soap shoes in the first place (so wonderful that they have the rights....). How about you take a look at heelys stocks? Their stocks are worth shit, and it's getting even lower. You can't blame this on soap shoes since their shoes are selling like mad. Heelys is getting mad old, it gets boring after so long, and they have been lying about how their stocks are worth "hundreds" or something.

The point I'm trying to make is that soap shoes is not dead. It never has been, and it never will be. You would know that if you kept updated from this site.

Jun 24, 2007AnthoFlex

wasnt this posted before?

Ronni, you can get the Express soapshoe. Stop wasting space with stupid posts

Jun 24, 2007Megashadow77

Yeah, negative Nancy.

Jun 24, 2007sam

Actually, im afraid soap isnt anywhere near as good as heelys sales (only one soap store) which sucks, but they are making a nice comeback and are starting to become more avaible everywhere. The thing that I think really blew a hole in soap was when in-stride owned them. They made retailers hate soaps and not want to sell them anywhere which still has an effect today.

Jun 25, 2007Soopahsonic

Well, Isn't he just adorable?

Jun 25, 2007RamenRadio

Sam, soap shoes are not as hard to come by as you think. It's sold in two places at the moment, but the cheapest and best place to get soap shoes is sonicandpals.com.
It's not dead, it's just growing back up again. heelys sales are getting worse, and soap shoes sales are going UP UP UP. I think that says enough man.

Jun 25, 2007MusicSoaper

They are, but the selections of soap shoes are decreasing, of which turns off a lot of people (well at least that's what i think).
But you still have a all around source that still supplies soap shoes, so that's the best that soap has about now, and it has been doing an awesome job keeping it well alive.

Jun 27, 2007Soaper13

Yeah, ive recently been trying to find a pair of scorchers or ordances and they're a hella hard to find. But, i still like soaping. XD

Jun 27, 2007RamenRadio

Yeah, because soap shoes is not dead. It's a growing thing. The exact opposite of how heelys is doing. Their stocks are mad down XD. What an embarrassment.

Jun 27, 2007SapAuthor

i'm getting some funky deja vu, wasn't this whole thing posted waaaaay more than 3 days ago? I mean, i remember this stuff from like weeks ago, but june 24th? maybe i'm just going nutz, but wasn't this thread started, maybe, last month 24th, or at least more than 3 days ago?

Jun 27, 2007Megashadow77

Nope, Trey, but somebody may have posted a thread like this a month ago....

Or you're just freaking insane.

Jul 1, 2007Page645

soaps will diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!1
HEELYS!!!!!!!!!

Jul 1, 2007SonicSoaper

Anti-Keith will diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
With Heelys up his anus-hole.

Jul 1, 2007Page645

hahahaha good one AJ!!!!

Jul 1, 2007RamenRadio

heelys are ugly.

Jul 1, 2007ozzy600

and so r u

Jul 1, 2007Page645

dude your a fucking scumbag

Jul 1, 2007Page645

ur fight is with me not my friends got it u shit for brains dirtbag???????

Jul 1, 2007Page645

huh? DO YA??????????

Jul 1, 2007RamenRadio

Prick.

Jul 1, 2007RamenRadio

Oh, now he can't hear us.

Jul 3, 2007SapAuthor

*walks into the argument, sips his coffee, then walks out*

Jul 3, 2007RamenRadio

XD I think I should try to do that more often Trev.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Matt Faix hittin a Frontside Down Church Rail
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam
Ryan Dawes hittin a Frontside on a big ol kinked rail.
Maxwell hittin a Royale