Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
I need soaps!!!!!
Jul 17, 2007 by shithappens

hi, i want to start soap skating. I'm from germany, and it's hard to get soaps when youare from ger. Can anybody help me?

Replies

Jul 17, 2007Altman

CERTAINLY MY GOOD MAN! Go to www.sssoapshop.com to order some Soaps. What's pretty cool is right now Germany is the second largest selling country for Soap shoes. ALTMAN AWAY!

Jul 17, 2007shithappens

but there are only the express shoes and I want shoes with removeable plates.

Jul 17, 2007Altman

Trust me, best you go with the Express for now. If you really want replaceable plate shoes, watch eBay for some.

Jul 17, 2007shithappens

how long can I grind with the express? a year?

Jul 17, 2007SapAuthor

As a rule of thumb, te express last about as long as a normal pair of shoe (did for me). So take how long you go through a pair and that's how long the express should last. If you are planning on doing a lot of concrete or rough ledges, always use a lot of wax, the plate should last as long as the shoe. Right now they are the only ones in product i'm afriad, we're trying to get either the broadside and scorchers back in production, but won't know anything till this mid sept.

But yeah, right now my shop is the shop to get them (tehre's rollerwarehouse, but they charge more for te same shoes, plus the money in sales for them isn't put into stuff to bring SOAPs back).

Also, don't trust rawk.com, they keep ripping everyone off.

Jul 17, 2007shithappens

so for the first time I can start with the express,you think?

Jul 17, 2007AnthoFlex

Express are awesome shoes for both beginners and pro soapers

Jul 17, 2007xJeremiahx

Still loving my express.

Jul 17, 2007RadioSpade

Question for Sap, will you be getting express whites in size 12 anytime soon?

Jul 17, 2007AnthoFlex

next month dude

Jul 18, 2007RamenRadio

Yeah, the express is a good shoe, they'll do a fine job. No need to worry about that :D

Jul 18, 2007SapAuthor

Renny, next month isn't correct, i talked with steve, tey said possibly beginning of august, so most likely end of august, that's if it's true and they aren't just blowing us off. When dealing with HSL, nothing's certain.

Jul 18, 2007shithappens

what about the grey ones. can i buy them now or only inthe end of august

Jul 18, 2007AnthoFlex

We still have shoes. Its just in august, we are getting restocked with the shoes that we don't have

Jul 18, 2007shithappens

Another question: I found someone who sells new Goa's on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/SOAP-SOES-for-Grinding-GOA-Size-12-NEW_W0QQitemZ180139989294QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180139989294 . Is it true that the shipping costs are $50 only in the U.S.A? i can't believe this. horror!! I can't imagine what it will coct If I buy em and they are send to Germany.

Jul 20, 2007rynauses

Anyone know where to find some soap shoes that are size 13

Jul 20, 2007RamenRadio

You can do two things Rynauses.

1. Look on ebay for a size 13 pair of soap shoes (I bought a nice pair of blue scabs off ebay, and they are pretty nice).

2. Wait until august when they are most likely to come out with new shoes in size 13. Don't forget to sign your name on the scorchers and broadsides list with your request of a pair of size 13.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dunk hittin a Royale on the Wolsey rail, Ipswich
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!
Zach larson with a Christ Grind in a Des Moines parking garage
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside
Jeff Hites, a Moline Police Officer doing a frontside