Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
A unique Soap finding problem...
Jul 24, 2007 by graybass20x6

Hey everyone, I'm new to Soap shoes and am looking for a pair to get started, since it does look like a blast.

Problem is, I wear a size 14 shoe (I could knock down to a 13 if desperate). Searches all around Google and Yahoo turned up nothing, and eBay was not my friend this time.

It's a bit discouraging that I can't even find Soaps in my size, though it says here that they've been produced. I'm partial to the Dash model in black (I did comment on there), the Clean model, and the Express, though I'd be thankful to find anything in my size. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Replies

Jul 24, 2007sam

Sorry dude, but ebays probably your best bet.

Jul 24, 2007xJeremiahx

I think there where some 14 boltars on ebay a while ago.

Hopefully if HSL decides to bring back scorchers or broadsides they will make some 14s.

good luck man.

Jul 24, 2007graybass20x6

I ran a search on eBay right now, to no such luck.

If anyone finds an eBay deal, please let me in on it. Size 13 or 14 will do for me, I'll take what I can get.

Thanks in advance guys, hopefully I can join in the fun sometime.

Jul 24, 2007RamenRadio

Oh dang, I didn't know gmbus still had those shoes in stock.

Dude, grab those shoes RIGHT AWAY.

Jul 24, 2007Page645

yea dude knock urself out

Jul 24, 2007RamenRadio

Those are his last pair btw, grab them

Jul 24, 2007Page645

after u get those let me welcome you into the soap community now go out there and "play with yourself"

Jul 24, 2007graybass20x6

Awesome, thanks a ton for your help, guys. Come Wednesday (my payday), I'll have 'em.

Really, thanks again for all the help.

Jul 24, 2007RamenRadio

No problem man, soapers help soapers out.
:D

Jul 24, 2007SapAuthor

Yeah, that's a condition, we NEED to have size 13 and 14, i'm a 13, and a lot of the people who took the survey were 13 and 14s, w eneed those sizes, we are missing i would say about 1/4th of our potential market -.-

Jul 24, 2007RamenRadio

I swear, HSL must plan this out somehow....... Jeez man....

Jul 24, 2007RamenRadio

oh btw, graybass20x6 I need to tell you something about your soap shoes:

Those MB Tanks will never let you down man. Those are a solid shoe that will last you a while man.

HOWEVER if you are not satisfied with the plate that it comes with (that is a UHF original plate in the shoe) you can always buy new plates from steve deel. I would recommend you get the BBK plate for those shoes.

You'll be unstoppable then :D

In order to contact steve deel, go to:

http://www.sssoapshop.com

Go to contacts, and look for steve deels name. Email him, and as him for size 13/14 bbk grind plates.

If you have any other questions, just ask on the forums. :)

Jul 25, 2007graybass20x6

Awesome, thanks for the info, Ramen. I'll be sure to look him up one I get the shoes and a feel for the plates.

I'll be sure to ask one I get a few questions.

Thanks again.

Jul 26, 2007graybass20x6

Alright guys, just bought them!

Can't wait to get started.

Jul 29, 2007RamenRadio

P.S.

I recommend you use those plates you get with those shoes on painted curbs mostly. ;)

Have fun soaping man.

Jul 29, 2007SapAuthor

Also, graybass, if u want to join SSS, you can click on "How to join" and go to the hard way (it really isn't that hard lol), and do the 6 vids if you want to showcase your soaping to my fanbase and other people who visit the soapshop.

Jul 30, 2007iwantsoapshoes

i was wonderin' about that, do you have to make 6 vids or can you do it all in one vid??

Jul 30, 2007AnthoFlex

all in one video

Jul 30, 2007iwantsoapshoes

good, good

Jul 31, 2007graybass20x6

A team?

Awesome. I'll check it out and see if I can get my hands on a video camera.

Jul 31, 2007RamenRadio

Sick man. :D Can't wait to see some nice new footage :)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Danny Lynch with a Drag Queen