Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Tech Decks and Soapshoes?...hmm
Aug 31, 2007 by AnthoFlex

This is a completely useless topic, just sumthing i thought i'd share with everyone.

I bought a tech deck hand board on my way home from Times Sq the other day and i must say, its a fun little thing to screw around with. I've always wanted one, and now i got it.

Anywayz, so early this morning i'm cleaning my room, and i come across the packaging for it, and i look at the bottom and what do i see?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/TechDeckDudeSoap2.jpg">
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/TechDeckDudeSoap.jpg">Bigger Picture

Look at the thumb's foot, it looks like theres a plate in there for grinding.

Honestly, this is more bizarre than last week when i almost threw out my Soap poster that came with my Soap paycheck. It was inside the box, and i didnt realize until 3 days later when (yet again) i'm cleaning my room and i looked inside the box thoroughly, and there it is, under everything else.....what a wierd 2 weeks its been...
Replies

Aug 31, 2007xJeremiahx

hand boards are fun. I also like using my skateboard as a hand board. I'm pretty good. I can ollie about a foot, kickflip, imposible, casper slide, varial flip....

Cool find though. It has to be a grind plate because I have yet to see a skate shoe with the center like that.

Aug 31, 2007AnthoFlex

obviously the little thing is doing Heelflip, but it was really funny for me to find that

Aug 31, 2007juno

What do you think it means?

Aug 31, 2007sam

Nothing, those arent soap shoes.

After you own soaps for a while everything with an arch can seem like a grindplate.

Aug 31, 2007Altman

I'ma have to go with Sam on this one. I was in Zumiez today and I saw and arch in one of the skate shoes that looked like it could've been a Soap shoe.

Aug 31, 2007matrix8967

actually, tech-dech made shoes for a while and i had a pair when i was a kid. (i couldn't afford my own soaps yet, this is when i was still using my friends) so i was looking for shoes one day and i saw a pair of tech-dechs that had a high arch. i was like "they're kinda like soaps..." so i bought them. probably the worst pair of shoes i've ever owned. it's wierd switching from airwalks for like 8 years to those, then to converse, then to soaps. (because up until a few years ago, i was a soap bum, and just used other peoples and not my own.)

Aug 31, 2007matrix8967

but nah, they're not soaps, and i agree with sam.

Sep 1, 2007AnthoFlex

well, like i said, its just sumthing funny to share with you all

Sep 2, 2007greenfire8484

breaking the page. sorry.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sep 2, 2007Megashadow77

Quit it, you little fucking twat.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Casey Faris hittin a Nugen
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Corey Desrochers hittin a Alley-opp Cheese Grater
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
Tanner Gregory hittin a Royale