Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
"Classics"
Sep 2, 2007 by PixelEater

Someone mentioned "omg if everyone bought rare soaps of ebay that'd be bad 'cause they'd use them" which makes me think...

You know how classic cars are all invested in and worked to perfection, then more often than not, left in the garage to, well, sit?

If you got a pair of uncommon or rare soaps, would you use them? After all, Soaps are getting scarce.
Replies

Sep 2, 2007Page645

i dont know about the other guys here but i would use them cuz the whole point of having soap shoes is to GRIND and have fun with them not sit in a show case for the rest of eternity and be a bragging and gloating tool

Sep 2, 2007Page645

get wat i mean?

Sep 2, 2007greenfire8484

i do, and i agree. Like i think Renny said something about not using a bunch of his soaps, like y not? Just because theyre expensive? Isnt that y u got them in the first place???

Sep 2, 2007Altman

I think it's because he prefers a certain pair over his others and tends to wear them a lot more.

Sep 3, 2007juno

Yeah. I agree, Id use hem at the OPPERTUNE MOMENT.

Sep 7, 2007rhinoskater30

yup, but id wash em first, never know what the "other guys" been doing with them >.>

and NO washing them doesn't ruin them, iv done it with my scorchers, my babies, and no they are not ruined, but they had to dry out for a day

Sep 8, 2007PixelEater

In the early 90's I remember weird racks made for washing shoes without letting the machines knock them around. They would keep the shoes on a rack that fit the drum. I doubt such a thing exists today.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip
greg morris hittin a royale downtown --> wellington st. bridge
Mike Sharp hittin a Frontside
Wyatt Peterson hitting a royale at Summer Slam
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside