Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
I could really use a pair of size 9 shoes, with replaceable plates.
Sep 6, 2007 by greenfire8484

Yeah. Size 9, fairly new, slightly used, whatever, shoes with replaceable plates? I dont care how torn up the plates are, btw.
Replies

Sep 6, 2007greenfire8484

please?

Sep 6, 2007PixelEater

I just saw a pair finish on eBay. I hope you enjoy purchasing things online...

Sep 6, 2007RamenRadio

Dude why the hell did you make an entire other thread? Come on man....

But anyway, I think Page wants to get rid of a pair of ordinance flints he has. I dunno if he wants to give them to ya though.

Sep 6, 2007greenfire8484

its not like im taking up space-.- And I'm pretty sure Keith wouldn't sell anything to me.
Where on eBay?

Sep 6, 2007greenfire8484

none on ebay. So your a liar, pixel. Lol. =/ is anyone at all selling a pair?

Sep 6, 2007PixelEater

I just saw a pair finish finish finish finish finish finish finish finish finish on eBay.

Sep 6, 2007PixelEater

If you catch my drift.

Sep 6, 2007greenfire8484

i dont><

Sep 6, 2007ordnanceflint91

checked the completed listings on ebay, no size 9s have been on there. some 11s and 10s but thats it

Sep 6, 2007RamenRadio

Stop with the HTML

Sep 6, 2007PixelEater

Yeah they were. I found them on accident. Searching "soap shoes" doesn't yield all the sales these days. It does however yield shoe shaped soap. I bumped into a poorly titled size 9 sale, now sold, while doing some mad googling for my size 13-14's. OMG wut.

Sep 6, 2007PixelEater

zomg the HTML POLICE are here!

Sep 6, 2007PixelEater

http://www.busytimetoys.com/images/police-costume.bmp alt="AIDS AIDS AIDS">

Sep 6, 2007PixelEater

On a serious note, I just read Kru's (Tim) profile in the "female soapers" thread.

Had(still think I may have) my first pair of Soap \"scab\" model. Size 9 doesn\'t fit me anymore as my feet are 10 1/2 wide. Got a random search idea in my head and looked up these shoes. Dissapointed what happened but nonetheless I still like these shoes and what they are.

Ask him maybe?

Sep 6, 2007greenfire8484

dammit

Sep 6, 2007greenfire8484

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/09/06/dem-cheeses-moved-i-swearz/">http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2007/09/dem-cheeses-moved.jpg" alt="DEM CHEESES MOVED" />

Sep 6, 2007Page645

dude pixel he's saying STOP so u dont fuck up the page like i used to do u stupid fucking cock sucker

Sep 6, 2007Page645

WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!

Sep 6, 2007greenfire8484

dude shut up if your not gonna talk about soaps then shut the fuck up. Don't be such a bitch, Keith.

Sep 6, 2007greenfire8484

and stop talking shit Keith. Who fucking cares if the page gets messed up. And really, you're one to talk.

Sep 6, 2007Page645

smooth move u fucking idiot i was going to sell my ords to u but u opened ur big fucking mouth now u can go fuck urself u little prick

Sep 6, 2007Page645

btw im one to talk i learned my lesson now its his turn to learn his u cock head

Sep 6, 2007Page645

and anyway now im with everyone who's to STOPPING ppl from messing up pages u smart ass so u better shut the fuck up now or i'll come down there and kick ur mother fucking ass to the end of time u got it u little assbang?

Sep 6, 2007Page645

and I'M not talking about soaps? LOOK AT THE FUCKING IDIOTIC PICTURE U PUT UP U FUCKING MORON! now who's the one not talking about soaps u fuck

Sep 6, 2007Page645

now will u please shut the fuck up cuz now u got me REALLY pissed off

Sep 6, 2007Page645

oh and one last thing: call me a bitch again and i will personally go to ur house rip off ur head shit down ur throat and then i'll blast the heads off ur entire family with a 12 guage shotgun

Sep 6, 2007Page645

oh and another thing:"who fucking cares if the page gets messed up?" i can name a couple ppl me trav,renny,broox,and AJ is that enough ppl for ya you stupid twit?

Sep 7, 2007Megashadow77

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn!

Sep 7, 2007LVsoaper12

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

Sep 7, 2007greenfire8484

Keith u little fucking bitch psychopath, stop acting like a fucking psychotic girl! i say one thing and u fucking flip out?! What the fuck dude. Just get over it!

Sep 7, 2007Megashadow77

You don't say one thing, you say a BUNCH of things.

Also, Keith will beat your hoebag ass to mars.

Sep 7, 2007PixelEater

Hey Keith, just because you fail at HTML doesn't mean I do. Eat a bowl of dicks.

Sep 7, 2007Page645

hey just so u know u cock ass mother fucker pixel eating shit head i dont fail at html i know the basics i have A FUCKED KEYBOARD FOR CHRIST SAKES AND THATS Y THE PAGES KEEP GETTING MESSED UP HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U FUCKING RETARTED MONKEY FUCKERS(not u mike)and greenie i said call me a bitch again and watch wtf happens u mother fucker i'll kill of of ur fucking family and is that the best fucking insult u hae bitch cuz if that is thats preety pathetic u ass ramming gorrila fucker

Sep 7, 2007Page645

all of ur* have* pretty*

Sep 7, 2007LVsoaper12

*page gains 40 cool points*

Sep 7, 2007Page645

dude this is nothing wait till trav loggs on this is gonna get fucking rough u fuck heads(not mike or dalton)

Sep 7, 2007Hermes2722

wow you guys think that swearing makes you grownup? wow you are possibly some the most immature 13 and 14 year olds I have EVER seen on the net...

Sep 7, 2007Page645

then i guess we are and there is nothing thats gonna change and btw MIND UR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS IM NOT IN TH FUCKING MOOD FOR U TOO

Sep 7, 2007PixelEater

Watch out, this butthurt kid's gonna fuck you up over the internet.

Sep 7, 2007LVsoaper12

wtf

Sep 7, 2007SapAuthor

Looks like thing went to heck while I was gone.

First of all, PixelEater, there is a good reason why we don't let ppl use HTML, you can seriously mess up pages. Only the select are allowed because we have been using HTML for a long time, and double check our html code before we submit. You will tick off a LOT of people by continuing.

And Hermes is completely right. Swearing is overated, it doesn't make you cool, makes you look like a prick that's about all.

Sep 7, 2007PixelEater

I'm a web designer. I haven't messed up any pages. Why would you even assume I don't know how to proof html tags?

Sep 7, 2007iwantsoapshoes

oh SHUTUP!(not you sapauthor). you lot argue like your life depends on it. i've never seen a bigger bunch of fuckheads. (excluding micheal).
acnd keith, keep on posting threats like that and ill copy and paste them into an email and send it off to the police.

Sep 7, 2007Page645

iwant WTF R U TALKING ABVOUT????????i have NEVER POSTED A THREAD IN MY LIFE U FUCKING IDIOT?

Sep 7, 2007Page645

oh threats misread it

Sep 7, 2007Page645

u go do that asshole

Sep 7, 2007RamenRadio

iwant, you should shut your fucking mouth. You try tricking with people that way you can get a free pair of soap shoes, how low are you? You seriously shouldn't talk about other people when you did a huge shit headed thing.

Sep 7, 2007Page645

free pair of soaps?

Sep 7, 2007RamenRadio

Yeah, he made a different account and asked people to donate to his paypal account. They were both the same hotmail address or something, and since he like jerks off to hotmail.... yeah...

Sep 7, 2007Page645

oh yeah i remember that HEY!!!!! THAT WAS MY INSULT. DAMN YOU!!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO SAY HE JERKS OFF TO HOTMAIL!

Sep 7, 2007PixelEater

I'm confused D:

Sep 8, 2007RamenRadio

Don't be PixelEater, it's just iwantsoapshoes being a moron.

Dude sorry about all the hate on the forums, just don't think about it anymore

Sep 8, 2007rhinoskater30

Wow, so is Solid Grind like some kind of stress relief site or something. Lots of, well, not so good stuff goin' down.

Just kinda tells you how people really are. Thanks Trev for not being like them, and me sometimes.

Sep 8, 2007vault

damn im sttarting to hate lal this crap

Sep 9, 2007Page645

can we just let this thread go already?

Sep 9, 2007greenfire8484

Yeah. I don't need a used pair. I found a site.

Sep 9, 2007Page645

JUST LET THE THREAD GO PLEASE??????? not to flame u out

Sep 9, 2007iwantsoapshoes

woh,woh,woh. jerking off to hotmail? what kind of low-life diss is that? and i already said not to bother, i've found ways of making money. and page, im serious. pixeleater already said that that thee internet is a serious business. you should learn from that.

Sep 9, 2007RamenRadio

The internet is a joke, and all of you fuck holes (rhino, iwant, Herms, green) proved that.

Especially you iwant, trying to trick everyone into giving you money for a free pair of soap shoes.

i wasnt trying to trick anyone, i just dont to have to wait till those drink-ladie-ass-pinching-cigar-smoking-suede shoes fuckers at hsl decide to get of of there fat asses and restock sap.

Sep 9, 2007RamenRadio

Then instead of waiting for that, wait for scorchers or broadsides to get released :P

if they do.

Sep 9, 2007Page645

if?the better or im going to burn down the HSL hq XD

Sep 9, 2007RamenRadio

Seriously, those guys will be horrid morons if they don't release either shoe

and ramen, after re-reading one of your posts, i seem to see that you thought i made my other account to trix people into donating to me. but, i made the account coz i hate the name "iwantsoapshoes" can we please call me by my real name, now?

Sep 9, 2007RamenRadio

um,what's your name?

Sep 9, 2007Page645

ok iwant

Sep 9, 2007Page645

i mean sonic

Sep 9, 2007Page645

i mean harryg1122

i mean my real f$^*!#* name, C.J

Sep 9, 2007Page645

i mean cj

Sep 9, 2007RamenRadio

Ok CJ

and page, how did you find my other A.K.A, harryg1122?

Sep 9, 2007Page645

a-side photo

Sep 10, 2007iwantsoapshoes

thats not me its one of my friends.

hence the name "harry"

Sep 10, 2007greenfire8484

is it possible to NOT use this thread as a conversation thread? I still haven't even gotten a fucking answer.

to what question?

Sep 10, 2007RamenRadio

Oh my.....

Sep 10, 2007Page645

u know wat fuck it HEY BROOX PLEASE DESTROY THIS THREAD WITH UR GODLY MIGHT!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Daylon Smith sliding the huge Iowa City kink
Thomas Lay's drawing of a sidewalk
These guys kicked me out of the mall for soaping that day
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside