Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
seriously.
Sep 10, 2007 by matrix8967

this might be considered a waste of space by some. who cares. fuck off then. don't read it. I've held my tongue for a long time about all this bullshit that everyone's been doing. seriously. you act like a clusterfuck of jr. high kids. I remember SG when I could come here and talk everything about soap for a while with out have to bat away idiots. now only like 5 of those "original" (meaning here before i was) are still here. because of all the stupid shit that goes on. I'm not leaving SG. I'll still make my once or twice a week drop by. but this has gotten ridiculous. in mature babies.

and i'm sure someone will get on here, and try to fight me. and be like "wtf you talking about!? fuck fuck fuck fuck!? you're wasting space! you're this or that!" i really don't give a shit. i'm sick of watching you guys piss and moan about who has the bigger dick.

most of you fight. get outrageously pissed. fuck up threads. and then forgive each other only to start again because of a mis-communication.

SG's admin's and mods HAVE LIVES. they don't live breathe and eat on solidgrind.

whatever. no matter what i say to you kids, it won't sink through. someone will argue. someone will mess it all up. it doesn't matter.
Replies

Sep 10, 2007Megashadow77

Yep, I agree.

Sep 10, 2007PixelEater

Pretty much.

Sep 10, 2007sam

Ahaha, that pretty much hits it right on the nail.

Sep 10, 2007vault

ok im goin on sss now i starting to hate this place(no offence)

-Devyn

Sep 10, 2007Page645

u shouldnt even have to type no offense i'm going to sss now too and alex u just typed everything about wats going on with this site perfectly,clearly and simple enough even for a 3 yr old to understand

Sep 10, 2007Megashadow77

Yeah, me too man. Keith, I posted some stuff up on SSS.....c'mon u guyz, let's all post up some stuff

Get Crap started over there.

Sep 10, 2007Megashadow77

So, Keith, make an account, and get to postin'!

Let's rock this...piece of wood!

Sep 10, 2007matrix8967

I'll keep posting on solidgrind as well. if anything just to direct poor noobs to the sss board. but i'll swing by the sss lounge too :)

Sep 10, 2007greenfire8484

sss? u mean sonicandpals?
I like SG's design more, so I'm staying here. That's the only reason.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside
Louis hittin a Frontside
Darren McCall hittin a Phat royale
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
soapy hittin a UFO on a home made box