Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
injuries!!
May 15, 2004 by tom_uk

its almost a year since there's been a thread on injuries, and earlier today my friend chipped his funny-bone (elbow) and broke his wrist. i got a picture of the fall on my phone but my video camera is broken.
does anyone else have stories, pictures or videos of falls, and whats everyones worst injuries? mine is 3 broken fingers.
Replies

May 15, 2004Rocker

i jumped on a gaurd rail and my front foot went over and i made the mistake of leaning forward and i slammed down on my chest hard and borke rib. lol
that was funny

out

May 15, 2004Matt_Strong

first time i tried unity i fell on my arm and dented my practice rail

arnt i smart...

May 16, 2004Floptastic

The second time i tried to grind a hand rail, i lost my footing and slipped off, and the bottom of my thigh slammed into the rail. then fell on the ground. Couldnt walk for a few days after that.

Oh haha, it was wet outside and i was practicing fastslides... water + pvc = falling. I slammed onto my deck, twisted my ankle, and broke my prac rail. sad day

May 16, 2004Greg

im better than falling.

May 16, 2004tom_uk

not while we're really on the subject, but i didn't want to post another topic. does anyone know what model these are?

May 17, 2004Wesker

I beleive those are Boltars.

May 17, 2004Mart

That guy is ALWAYS selling s/h soaps. I got my Squeaks off him almost two years ago

Jun 3, 2004steveBP

i wish i had worn a cup

Jun 3, 2004pyroguy56011

i broke my leg by hitting it on a grind rail and its still broken in a cast

Jun 5, 2004BPsoaps

I havent had any serious injuries yet...

Jun 8, 2004sudz_soap

i dislocated my finger, and took a big chunk outta ma shin on my first day...the people that dont have injuries are either fookin wiked on soaps, or dont attempt anything lol

Jun 10, 2004Koz

Dented some concrete, chewed up some sidewalks, kinked some copings, butt-grinded 'bout evrything, the usual...never broken anything tho..
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jordan Pushing Aaron off a hand rail. Soap team at it's finest!
David Martin hittin a UFO
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Baker hittin a Frontside
Danny Lynch with a backside at the Korean Bell, Palos Verdes