Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
were can i get size 13 soap shoes online
Sep 27, 2007 by skipede

were can i get a pair of sopa shoes online
Replies

Sep 27, 2007SapAuthor

actualy, we don't have 13s, HSL wont make em', u'll have a heck of a time finding them too :-/

Sep 27, 2007iwantsoapshoes

just squeeze into some 12s. nuff said.

Sep 27, 2007SapAuthor

actually I wouldn't try that. remember, HSL 12s are closer to actual 11s. So there is no way skipede would be compfy in em' I would need to find either original 12s (non HSL ones) or go up to a 14, which you can usually find on ebay sometimes.

thats why i said squeeze.

thats why i said squeeze.

Sep 27, 2007skipede

man this stinks

Sep 27, 2007Page645

there some size 12 cleans on ebay they might work :\ worth a shot

Sep 28, 2007xJeremiahx

I don't know man. I wear size 13 and both size 12 soap shoes that I have owned have fit.They where Express and Groves. They where quite snug but they are not bad.

Oct 1, 2007SapAuthor

Skipede, i dunno if you are the person AJ was talking about, but i'll be getting rid of my 13 cleans when i can get a pair of something. we'll hold the same thing the guy with the 13 sylons is doing i guess, or something, but my one rule is you can't buy the black cleans if you already have a pair of soaps, cuz we want everyone to try them if possible.

Oct 2, 2007skipede

im lost but i need a pair of size 13 have no shoes for soap shoes at all

Oct 2, 2007RamenRadio

I'm putting size 13 scabs on ebay sometime soon. Keep an eye out.

Oct 4, 2007SapAuthor

Ramen, i saw someone from australia won the cleans, u didn't even bid O.o did you miss it?

Oct 4, 2007Page645

umm he didnt even want those cleans dude

Oct 5, 2007SapAuthor

O.o he said he was goign to wait to see if he won the cleans, odd that he didn't bid for em.

Oct 6, 2007Surfaced

hey don't let it get you down, Skipede. Im in the same boat as you currently.

That means we're bros

Until one of us finds some 13s.

Oct 6, 2007SapAuthor

What are you two talking about? lol, i'm selling my 13 cleans. Seems 3 people don't have a pair and need one, but i only have the one, unless others are willing to do what i do and pay 130 bucks. I'm asking Bladeschool if they have more 14 sylons. I can fit into a 14, and if u can fit into 13s u should be able to fit into 14s.

Oct 6, 2007Surfaced

No Cleans for me.

Unless they are the Sand Cleans. I will sweep those up when I find them.

Oct 6, 2007SapAuthor

Hey everyone, i just got off the phone with Alan West from Bladeschool.

He does have about a dozen black sylon 14s left in stock, so if you want them, you can get them.

Although, with shipping, it comes to about $140, and 3-4 weeks shipping. I talked with him some about the situation and the rest of the things. If we can get soaps revived in the US, he may look into re-selling them in the AU. Good news :-)

Also, Steve has been busy and hasnt' been able to update the stock fo SOAP shoes. I'm just going to remove teh quanitity counts, if we run out we'll disable the shoe.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Royale on the school handrails
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.
Darren McCall hittin a Royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale