Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Newsletter
Oct 12, 2007 by SapAuthor

Just a reminder also, if you haven't signed up for the newsletter yet, go to http://www.sssoapshop.com/newsletter

-----------

Turns out that Heely's weren't having an official demo, just going to heely around central park as sort of "Guerilla" marketing. We can't set up rails cuz' we need permits.

So this is hte plan. It's getting Cold, so Demo's are going to be out of the question. So let's plan ahead. We want to set up at least 1 major SOAP Demo for spring/summer of next year. and Prepare, meaning get people to come, put up adds all over, the whole works. Maybe even do some add spots on the radio or local newspapers.

During this, we need to also video record and take stats of interest. But this won't go on without help from everyone.

Right now we only have one Demo set of SOAPs, but if you think that it would be worth having a demo in your area, tell me. I know of a couple spots off hand that have established teams (like Louisiana with Steven 'Tank') and are willing to work with us. There is no guarantee of this, but we want to know our options.

In the mean time over winter, we are going to finish up some things on the SSSoapshop, get the picture gallery all up and running. Then i'm going to try to bring back all the ppl who bought SOAPs in the past, and tell them about the new site and get things cooking with that.

Lastly, we need to start getting more word of mouth out. Once i get out of debt myself, I plan on talking with HSL to get Stickers and possibly Shirts back in production. We do need everyone's help again. Once we get all these things taken care of, we need to push SOAPs again. We've kind of stalled and need to pick up speed once more. We got the new site out, and everything, dunno why we can't get more ppl to hear about SOAPs.

Aight, i'm out. Peace all, keep SOAPing! Any questions just ask me (trevorfayas@sonicandpals.com)

Replies

Oct 13, 2007greenfire8484

I'm doinng my part as much as I can. I have my SOAP sticker on my locker and I have worn my SOAPs every single day since I got them, grinding everything and showing them off. I even got a few people to go to SSsoapshop and check it out.
I would love to go to a demo, even if I'm not that great yet.

Oct 14, 2007SapAuthor

Hey man, ur doing great, if everyone did what ur doing we would be increasing sales faster.

Oct 14, 2007Megashadow77

Yep, I soap everytime I see a rail, and I'm wearing em. Like the heaters at school. And the rails at the churches, and theaters. I tell everyone about them, I mean, I've gotten 2 guys to buy from SSSoapshop, and I gotten some people into soap, and 4 of my friends own soaps.

And thanks for the idea, Greenie, I'ma sticker slap my locker now.

Oct 14, 2007Megashadow77

Only thing is, I've been wearing my nike's around lately, cuz I messed up my express plate, and my Ords hurt my feet, so, I haven't been able to grind as much.

Oct 14, 2007ZOMGSCORCHERS

ZOMG!!!! Is there going 2 be some kind of event in Central Park soon?
Cus' im going 2 Manhattan in like a week on monday!!!

Oct 14, 2007Megashadow77

omfg, it's Andy!

Oct 14, 2007AnthoFlex

There was supposed to be one today. I had the ok from both HSL and Team Heelys, but it turns out that it was just a run-around demo.

This meaning they roll over the entire central park (which i would imagine is very good exercise considering how gigantic that park is) Theres no one place to set up. But i already have word that its cool to do one with them the next time around that its a demo that they actually set-up.

Like we've said countless times, Sign up for the newsletter. Its all automated, you WILL get an email about every event when it becomes available.

For us, its just Type, and click. And then all who signed up get word on the latest events, products on the SS shop, and major site changes.

We ARE NOT going to flood you email box with every little thing that happens. So dont be scared

Oct 14, 2007greenfire8484

That link isn't working.

Oct 14, 2007AnthoFlex

What isnt working? The newsletter link on the SS Soap Shop? That link is working fine.

Oct 14, 2007Megashadow77

It doesn't work for me either....want me to take a snapshot, Renny?

Oct 15, 2007AnthoFlex

yes, please do

Oct 15, 2007sam

Yeah, it says "error accessing page. Page has been deleted or moved."

Oct 15, 2007sam

But all you have to do is go to www.sssoapshop.com go to grinding then click on newsletter.

Oct 15, 2007AnthoFlex

damn im stupid. I didnt even see the link Trev had all the way on the top. That isnt the correct link anyway. This one is:

http://www.sssoapshop.com/newsletter.html

Oct 15, 2007SapAuthor

oh snap, sorry all, i forgot the html at the end. Thanks for the catch man.

Oct 15, 2007AnthoFlex

and i keep getting emails with people asking if signing up for the newsletter is free....

Geez, you put your name, and your e-mail. How hard is that? Why AND How would we charge you for that? haha

Oct 15, 2007AnthoFlex

But hey, if they are up for giving me money for that, im cool with that

; )
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Hugo deLeon hittin a Frontside on the back porch
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farfegnugen
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at Wash U
Maxwell hittin a Frontside