Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Sorry guys...
Oct 27, 2007 by Louis

Hi guys, UKFSW louis here.
Sorry I haven't been around to help with the upkeep of the site. As i've said a number of times before, and I'm sure others agree, I think that there are several people who use this site who should have admin status. Maybe people should message derek (dont hassle him though!) about the issue.
I've processed a bunch of photos just now and I appologise if any of them are already online. I'm afriad i dont have time anymore to check the site. Work, college and life are just too hectic at the moment. I will try my best to log in every now and then to put some more photos online. On that note, please send in as many photos as you can everyone, because the list of photos for admins to process is VERY small (and on the whole, very old).
All the best everyone, keep on soaping!
Louis
Replies

Oct 27, 2007sam

I think something went werid with the photos, because there are 2 pics of me featured twice on this site.

Oct 28, 2007AnthoFlex

I've already talked to Derek about being an admin and helping out here.

Theres a few more things i need to do before i can be one though, so i'll just sit tight for awhile

Oct 28, 2007Megashadow77

We definately need a new admin around here, I know Derek said he doesn't really trust anyone enough to be an admin (or something along those lines)

I hate to bring it on him, but he's gotta realise that none of them come on here anymore (well, some do, barely) And we need a new one.

Oct 28, 2007SapAuthor

Also all, soon we'll be putting together the SSSoapShop picture submital, which we should be able to put up a faster turn around rate on. And also later we are entertaining the idea of video submission (upload to youtube, and paste the code for hte youtube video that they provide in a message form, and we'll review and add it to the site).

Right now things are getting hectic and a lot of projects going on ourselves, but we are all trying to get this going.

Oct 28, 2007AnthoFlex

Yea, its been pretty slow.

Sales have been fast, but site updating has been extremely slow

Nov 24, 2007frikinawesome

i forgive you

ok?

ok?

respond dang you!!!!!!