Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Trevor, LOOK HERE
Nov 10, 2007 by RamenRadio

Sorry to post this, but you didn't reply any of my messages.

You me and that person who bought from the SSSoap shop need to talk to that boltar seller about sending the item to him and not me.

Please message me back whenever.
Replies

Nov 11, 2007Soapdreamer

Hey trev look here also.
I made a profile on your forum under this name so i could vote for the banner. And now it keeps saying its not allowing me to login because the password is wrong and it won't send to the e-mail I'm using at all.
Even bulk or spam. Help.

Nov 11, 2007SapAuthor

yeah man, i'm trying to contact the guy but it's no luck so far, i'm going to check our order records for a phone number and give him a call and email ya back.

Nov 12, 2007moojuiceman

Hi sorry I didn't reply but I couldn't access my emails. I am still interested in them but my mother would have to buy them via paypal or card and there was no money in her account, I have the cash but without the account I'm stuck. I could try and get my granddad to pay on a card or something, i would like to buy them and i have emailed steve, i will email again when i know how i am going to pay for them.

Nov 12, 2007moojuiceman

also i sent the email to trevor so he has a copy too

Nov 12, 2007RamenRadio

Uh oh.....

Trevor if you need me, send me an email. I'll still try to help out with the boltar situation

Nov 13, 2007SapAuthor

Travis, if you already bought them and they are being shipped, don't worry, you tried. If not, then contact the seller and say you are transfering who is buying and work with them to change it over. I sent moojuice an email back.

Nov 13, 2007Soapdreamer

Trev I joined you forum thing for your comic to vote for banner.(I liked Kristy2)Anyway it says i can join but its refusing to send back my passward to my e-mail I put in. And I could have sworn I put in there right one.
I'm going to check again. My Name is going to be same as this site.

Nov 13, 2007RamenRadio

They should be here in two days or so :(

Nov 13, 2007Soapdreamer

Nope I tried many typos and stuff. And it won't send it back to my address I used even though it said it was sent to its original address.

Nov 13, 2007RamenRadio

btw, the total was somewhere around 55, not 85 like the guy said. Money conversion is a little weird.

Nov 13, 2007SapAuthor

is the exchange rate dropping? I know the GBP is usually worth double the USD

Nov 14, 2007RamenRadio

I don't know. but now the guy is saying that I need to give him more money and that I should message him back about what to do.

Maybe we can send them to the UK kid after all :D

Trevor, email me.

Nov 14, 2007SapAuthor

Travis, i'll give yo his email: moojuiceman@hotmail.co.uk

Fastest way to figure it out is that way...

Nov 14, 2007AnthoFlex

Im not too sure on this, but you have to pay UK normal shipping plus some shit called "royal mail" which shipping to the US is like $22

Nov 14, 2007RamenRadio

The seller is in the UK, he can send them to him directly.

Nov 14, 2007RamenRadio

since moojuiceman is in the uk too

Nov 14, 2007RamenRadio

£23.50 GBP

that is how much went on my paypal account so far totaled

I sent him an email whether or not he wants the shoes.

You and I should have a talk with him sometime. Hopefully he'll login in here.

Nov 14, 2007iwantsoapshoes

that "shit called royal mail" is how we get our, well, mail.

Nov 15, 2007AnthoFlex

calm down, i thought Royal mail was just for shipping TO the u.s

Nov 17, 2007moojuiceman

ramenradio, i replied to your email but haven't heard back, have you figured out what we're doing yet, cos i can buy them from you sometime mid next week, if your still willing to sell them to me. I don't know if you are in the UK or US, but if you're in the UK it will be easier to post them, in case it gets lost during shipping (like the expresses).

Nov 27, 2007Ronni

hey trevor look here. UR GAY

Nov 27, 2007Ronni

made ya look

Nov 27, 2007Altman

AHM CHARGIN MUH LAYZOR!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Herr Blunt hittin a Frontside
Greg Morris hittin a Pudslide
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!
Dunk hittin a Unity during the UKFSW Trip to Leicester, July '04
Louis Selby busting a frontside 'nugen during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich.