Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Just a heads up on the Shop look
Nov 15, 2007 by AnthoFlex

This is an extremely pointless thread (to me at least) but its important for visuals on the shop.

When on the soap shop, its best to be using Mozilla Firefox, not Internet Explorer

The PNGs are not transparent, and the media coverage page looks extremely like crap.

I first noticed when my twin got off myspace and was using Internet explorer (i did not realize it was IE, and i went to the shop and i was like "WOAH, this site is fucked") Then i realized i was on IE.

So just a heads up.

Download Mozilla Firefox for when viewing the SS soap shop. In fact, just download it for yourself, its a great browser overall, and it kicks IE's ass.

It took me awhile to realize that
Replies

Nov 15, 2007Megashadow77

The man doesn't lie. Give it about 2 days to get used to it, and it'll kick IE's ass, easily.

Nov 16, 2007SapAuthor

I can fix it. By tommarow i'll put up the PNG IE 5.5+ fix. A nice little set of files i picked up ;-)

Nov 16, 2007SapAuthor

Fixed. It will look fine on IE versions 5.5 and above.

Nov 16, 2007Soapdreamer

I used safari on my mac and it looked a bit odd to me also.
The bar on top with the section names chopped off and was on the right side of the page.

Nov 16, 2007SapAuthor

Yeah, Safari is the only browser it doesn't work well, simply becuase Safari doesn't have the same Arial font and spacing, so the nav gets messed up. SoapDreamer, get Camino. It has the mac interface of Safari, but uses the same gecko engine as firefox. I love the program.

Nov 16, 2007AnthoFlex

Get firefox. Safari is gay, haha
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Frontside
Brent V hittin a UFO
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Frontside
Danny Lynch with a Drag Queen