Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Hey Renny and trey look here
Dec 13, 2007 by Spano565

I've been avritizing soaps at my school and people are startin to come around and i'm starting my first demo either some time before or after christmas depending on when i get my express.I'm a little short on stickers so i'm just gonna copy the ones i get with the express.But the whole plot of it iz i'm gettin this kid who heelys and does tricks with just the wheel so im gona see they like better me with soaps or the kid wit heelys so this could either a bad or good thing for the demo depending on who they like better.But lets keep in mind im showin this to guys who are like 13-15yrs.old cuz im 13 so i think there gona love soaps and ask where to gettim and i could handout stickers and direct to ur shop ok. Tell me what you guys think.
Replies

Dec 13, 2007Spano565

Oh i have a really good feeling about this guys and any tips on making it better would help k.

Dec 13, 2007AnthoFlex

Where do you live? If you're close by, i'll be glad to lend a hand

Dec 13, 2007Spano565

Well i don't know what you consider close since your in corona but i live in north jersey in bergen county and wit the demo it probablly will be maybe if i finish fast in a couple of weeks after christmas and sorry if i made it sound like it was ready next week but now i'm having second thoughts about doing this in the winter cuz i dont think noobs are gonna learn how to soap in the winter better ya no.

Dec 13, 2007Spano565

Because if the (new guys) noobs wanna soap there gonna relize that its frickin winter and if they buy soaps and relize that and they will lose intrest in soaps.And i already know literally over 50 people who want the express and that means you guys will make some nice cash on the side, but im doing this cuz i love soaping.Oh and renny and everyone else tell me what you think of my plot with that kid who heelys.Please criticize this as much as you want cuz i need help.(And renny now me and you got the same nickname) (THE SOAP GUY).lol.

Dec 13, 2007Spano565

duh duh duuuuuuh THE SOAP GUY IS BACK!

Dec 14, 2007Megashadow77

Uh, you have soaps, right?

Dec 14, 2007Spano565

Yeah i do, why do you ask im definatly not a heeler.

Dec 15, 2007SapAuthor

It's only about a 45 minute trip from where Renny is to you, i beleive (google maps). It's doable i think. I dunno, what do you think Renny? i know u don't got wheels yet.

Dec 15, 2007Spano565

Well u got time Renny but most likley im gona do this in the spring= warm weather.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
If you own a pair of Soaps, you've seen this Sticker
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside