Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
another new kid!
Jun 8, 2004 by sudz_soap

howdy, just thought id introduce my self, i heard of soaps for the first time on sunday because my friend did it, i decided to have a crack! i really enjoy it and seem to be able to do it easy enough (i blade and board aswell)... i had a dislocated finger from my first ever session lol, cuz i tried a handrail, but i managed to do the sucker in the end!
Replies

Jun 8, 2004sudz_soap

I used my friends spare scabs...pretty sweet, ive ordered a pair of squeaky cleans from kates...good choice???

Jun 8, 2004Mart

You automatically go into my good book if you ordered Imperial Squeaks

Jun 8, 2004sudz_soap

i did indeed order imperial sqeeeeks, should arrive on thursday! wehey!

Jun 9, 2004dunk

Rock! You're from Leicester! Welcome to the UK fraternity.

Jun 9, 2004dunk

Can't go wrong with a pair of Squeaks, keeping it retro is what it's all about.

Jun 9, 2004sudz_soap

Yea man, leicester is pretty sweet for soapin and bladin etc... i soap with ma m8s, some are with team JALS, theres a link on the links page for their site.
Im makin a vid with em, ill c about gettin it put on!

Jun 9, 2004Collin

umm i would suggest soaping with ukfsw instead, they really know how to throw down.

Jun 9, 2004Mart

Summer sessions are being planned as you read this. Keep checking Soapshoes.info for details in the future

Jun 11, 2004Mart

Represent

Jun 13, 2004Namlhof

>=O Why is it that everyone can find a place to order good shoes except me? Oh well, I'm new here too. Either way, congratulations on ordering your first pair of Soap Shoes.

Aug 10, 2004Paul

Jon u dick u wasnt trying a hand rail u were just jumping onto a wall and u didnt dislocate ur finger u just bruised it!!!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jay Sers hittin a Cheesegrater in Montreal
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside at John Deere Pavilion
Mart hittin another stylish royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside