Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Goodbye Skate Park
Dec 19, 2007 by xJeremiahx

It's official, on Jan 1st the skate park that you can see in my videos will be torn down.

And not just the skate park but the entire park wich includes(skate park, baseball and soccer fields, picnic area, and play ground).

The park is a county owned park and the county decided it was no longer going to pay for it. In order for the park to stay the home owners in the town would have to pay a whole $45 per year to pay for it.

The vote happened yesterday and the home owners voted not to pay. So now the park will be torn down and hauled off to leave us with an empty lot.

So now I have to say goodbye to the place where I have skated since 2002. The place where I hit my first home run back in little leage. The skate park was the only legal place to skate in my town. Now I will have to drive for 1/2 an hour to the closest skate spot or risk the $240 fine for skating in my town(which I have already paid once).

This is shit!! I hope I do end up moving to Idaho.
Replies

Dec 19, 2007Page645

dude that sucks major shwankie

Dec 22, 2007vault

dude you have to come to Chino. Everyone skates here. We hav AP and everything. Man i would hate it if my park was closed down.

Jan 13, 2008padricjoe

dude i feel your pain
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside outside of the Moline pool
Anthony Soto hittin a Frontside
Ian Walsh hittin a Stylin Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Dusty Ryder hittin a Makio