Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Anyone here lurk?
Jan 7, 2008 by Surfaced

Got a "wow" out of me. Pretty unkindly I'd think, not just considering the website, but the specific board, which is /b/.

http://img.4chan.org/b/res/50220718.html#q50220718
Replies

Jan 7, 2008BLUSH

hahahaha OP = me. :p

Jan 7, 2008Delirium

Op's g.f here. Sup /b/rother. :3

Jan 7, 2008Delirium

Op's gf here. Sup /b/rother. :3

Jan 7, 2008BLUSH

looks like some ppl are interested as well. We're trying to direct them to sssaopshop. lol I just thought it'd be interesting to see how many ppl responded. I hope it inspires some sells!

Jan 7, 2008Altman

XD Cockmongler is hitting a Royale!

Jan 7, 2008Surfaced

aww, looks as if the thread died. but it was really long i think.

Jan 7, 2008Delirium

Yeah we have a screen cap of the whole thread but we cant get it to upload to good old craptastic photobucket...
I am surprised there were that many /b/tards who soaped.
Who knew??

Jan 7, 2008ZOMGSCORCHERS

WTF is B*M an ElectroEmo band or a drum and bass band. Me and my friend were going to do a simular band called We-aRe-r0Bots but that was taken...

Jan 7, 2008Delirium

B*M is neither. They are more like electro/rock/synth. If you want to know more about them just ask BLUSH. He's the lead vox.

Jan 7, 2008Surfaced

wow, you got a screencap?

If photobucket won't cooperate, try a site like imageshack.us or if you have Gmail, Picasa.

Jan 7, 2008Altman

I'm pretty surprised that 4channers and /b/tards are into Soaping as well. I mean, I'd think they'd say Soaping is gay or something or they'd Soap because Sonic uses Soaps. But then again, if it's the second case, the person would be told to yiff in hell and well...yeah.

Jan 7, 2008Surfaced

a fair amount said it was gay, but i think more said they either owned a pair at some time or would like to own a pair

Jan 7, 2008SpiderSoaper

i dont get it, wat was in the link? i dont see it

Jan 8, 2008Surfaced

the link lead to a thread about Soap shoes on the internet's most notorious imageboard. The thread, unsuspectingly, got many replies.

Jan 9, 2008SpiderSoaper

i had almost a similar kind of experience like surfaced, yesterday in the mail i got a brochure in the mail from woodward camp(maybe u guys heard of it) and it came with a dvd, and they were showing random stuff like cabins and such as the kids were hanging out, so i rewind it bac because of the filming bieng a little low on quality, because i noticed that the bottom if this boys shoe had a familiar shape, the shape of a soap grind plate, so i rewind and i can only see the back of the shoe and i see the "O", i'm taking a guess and saying they were graphite cleans, jus thought i should share

Jan 9, 2008SpiderSoaper

oh and this also caught me by suprise months ago, i juss didnt mention it

http://www.digitalhills.com/comics.htm

Read the JSRF comics, and the third page was what got me, but not so much till i find out what they really are 2 pages later

Jan 9, 2008AnthoFlex

wow, thats pretty cool

Jan 9, 2008Altman

I've read that comic tons of times. Street Flyers are still around and kicking as much ass as they did in 1999.

Jan 9, 2008SpiderSoaper

which was cool antho

Jan 9, 2008Nathanael

am I the only one who gets the 404 error when I try to reach into the 4chan link?

Jan 9, 2008Delirium

That thread is long gone dude. Its an image board so it was only up for an hour or so. If people keep posting in it then it will stay but if no one post it gets old and deleted.

Jan 9, 2008Spano565

yeah i got that to the 404 ERRROR.Wierd huh but it probablly is really old anyways

Jan 10, 2008BLUSH

http://www.MegaShare.com/338257

I put a saved html vers. of the thread on megashare. The images wont be there, but you can get an idea of what was going on.

Jan 10, 2008SpiderSoaper

wow another thing caught me by surprise, i was looking on peoples profiles (people who were friends of echo skate) on my space, and i found a soaper who i dont think has the soap myspace as a friens, i looked at his pics andhe had some cool black sylons, and 2 sool pics

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&;friendID=18512409

this is the guy, maybe renny can add him as a friend to the soap myspace

Jan 11, 2008AnthoFlex

or he can add soapshoes himself, haha.

I like to see how many friends soapshoes can make without requesting. Doing pretty good so far eh?

Jan 11, 2008SpiderSoaper

ight tru

Jan 11, 2008AnthoFlex

plus, that link isnt working

Jan 11, 2008SpiderSoaper

just copy it and put it to the search bar, even the "&;friendID=18512409" part, which this site for some reason dosent allow to be hyperlinked

Jan 11, 2008AnthoFlex

i did...it still doesnt work

Jan 14, 2008matrix8967

dude, stuff on /b/ only lasts like, half a day tops. save it a photobucket it...

for the lulz. ;)

despite the rule breaking etc. i'm not a rule fag.

Jan 14, 2008RamenRadio

Neither am I. Rules are made to be broken :P

Jan 14, 2008RamenRadio

JP

Jan 14, 2008Spano565

i agree i'm not one for rulebooks and crap like that
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jason Fillo of DEOS hittin a Unity in Newark, Delaware
Ian Chandler hittin a frontside
Jim Devereux hitting a frontside during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich, England.
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.
Zach larson with a Christ Grind in a Des Moines parking garage