Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Where???
Jan 12, 2008 by Brittime

Ok Where Am I supposed to buy these? I'm like a size 10 1/2 11? (I can't remember ^-^|) But Like I found these at like $59 on Ebay and that was WAY too much when you add the $15 tax. Is there anywhere where I could find them cheaper? ^-^
Replies

Jan 12, 2008xJeremiahx

Check out www.sssoapshop.com

They run about $50-$60 and are brand new!

You will find that most members here support this shop!

Jan 12, 2008RamenRadio

Yeah, but then there are shipping charges.

Jan 12, 2008MusicSoaper

Travis, you suck.
I was bidding on those
sylons and you beat me......

Jan 12, 2008Brittime

Yeah, The shipping does put me back to square one, but I guess if I really want them I've got to live with the issues that get in my way.

Jan 12, 2008AnthoFlex

you really wont be disappointed though. The shoes are comfy, last extremely long, and grind well. And you get a free soap sticker, and (now)a demo flyer for the March 2nd Soapshoes demo in Buffalo, NY

Jan 12, 2008SpiderSoaper

travis is getting another pair of sylons? good lord

Jan 12, 2008RamenRadio

What is it, a hate crime to bid on a fucking pair of shoes?

The bid is going on, still bid on them if you want the shoes.

Don't fucking yell at me. I'm sick of people fucking yelling at me

Jan 12, 2008RamenRadio

And music soaper, those shoes are size 12

Jan 12, 2008RamenRadio

And another thing, I know some people that are putting more shoes on ebay.

So either you get these fucking shoes, or you get a different pair. Maybe even buy the fucking goas for a BUY IT NOW.

So don't fucking yell at me.

Jan 12, 2008RamenRadio

WOW! Look at all the shoes!

two pairs of scabs size 12! Sylons still up for bid size 12!

Goas buy it now size 12!

Pick a pair love of christ. I don't need this shit anymore. Everyone yells at me, but never even consider someone else who has a ton of shoes.

Relate, Team Soap, Athensfsw, UKfsw (not talking about Dunk and/or Louis.

So stop giving me shit, I've been trying to sell some goas and scabs and maybe even my flows so I could get shoes that I like.

So don't fucking yell at me.

Jan 12, 2008AnthoFlex

You guys can yell at me if you want. Leave Travis alone. I bet they aren't even for him. Hes not a 12.

Jan 12, 2008RamenRadio

No dude, you use your shoes. They shouldn't be yelling at anyone, because it's not going to do them any good anyway. I only listed those guys because they never touch their soap shoes . You do Renny.

And yes, in fact they aren't for me. Not that it's anyones business, they aren't for me at all.

Thanks for the help Renny. It's just that I don't need everyone yelling at me, I'm having enough people yell at me. It's really getting annoying.

Jan 12, 2008MusicSoaper

Dude, chill.
I wasnt yelling at you.

Jan 12, 2008MusicSoaper

Im sorry if i offended in
any way. And i didnt see those
other shoes. I just put in
"soap shoes".

Jan 12, 2008RamenRadio

Go to the "ebay stores" listings.

And it wasn't just you musicsoaper (although now I see you weren't yelling).

It was spidersoaper too.

Jan 12, 2008MusicSoaper

Well even though.
My comment was misleading.
I apologize for that.

Jan 12, 2008MusicSoaper

And the sucky thing
about those scabs is that
it requires that you pay
by PayPal of which i dont
have.

Jan 13, 2008SpiderSoaper

"It was spidersoaper too" get the freak outta hear i wasnt yelling, how do u know whos yelling just by typing? it was just a comment ight, and i dont see anyone yelling at you

Jan 14, 2008Spano565

Really guys i mean come on were all over the age of 8 right, stop being a drama queen and act like a man c'mon weree on the frickin internet just chill out for once and that is my two sense about this also,things are really getting crappy around here and we just got over a couple of spammers and the last thing everybody needs is a little more drama just explain what you post and the people who read it should take their time when reading a post ok.One more thing this whole message was directed to everybody and just take my advice it should work k.(Oh and try to greet the newbs nicley and patiently.)Hmmmmm... come to think of it what we need is more down to earth people like trey,renny,Broox,Alex,and me sorta if you got to know me.Oh if you want to contact me then here's my AIM: jspan1013 k

Jan 14, 2008SpiderSoaper

i got u spano, but really i'm not mad, i get that your message may not been exactly towards me but for im all good

Jan 14, 2008Spano565

That's good man but it was more towards everybody not making that mistake again k.(Hmm.. i think k's my new favorite word ima put that in my spellin book.)XD

Jan 14, 2008RamenRadio

IT WAS SPIDERSOAPER TOO

I didn't like your comment. It's not even my pair, and you're bragging about me getting a freaking pair of shoes for someone.

Whatever.

Jan 14, 2008Spano565

It's ok travis its done i'm not saying it was you im just saying thats my opinion on what to do if this LITTLE mishap every happens again so chill and renny back me up on this or if any one wants to talk to me then heres my aim again jspan1013

Jan 14, 2008SpiderSoaper

i am not braggin ight, at first i thought they were for u, then at the top u said they were for someone else so then i felt stupid cause i never thought of that, so calm down

Jan 14, 2008RamenRadio

Chill, everythings fine.

Jan 14, 2008RamenRadio

everything is fine *

Jan 14, 2008SpiderSoaper

i am chilled, i was never mad
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
Dario Nieva with a Mizuo.
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.