Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
school soap shoes
Jan 13, 2008 by padricjoe

Replies

Jan 13, 2008padricjoe

how can u wear soaps to school and not get get and are there any soap models that look like school shoes?

Jan 14, 2008vault

i usually do it when No1s looking. And um cleans look like school shoes. black is cool.

Jan 14, 2008Spano565

Also in my opinion if you can find um get black squeaky cleans with a black bbk plate they work great those i strongly reccomend,or another good choice almost any color of vectors.my bad i meant faders.But like vault said regular black cleans are nice and simple get what ever one of those you can get your hands on but all of um are a good choice.

Jan 14, 2008AnthoFlex

i used to wear all of my soaps when i was in school. All my teachers, (especially my sociology teacher) used to love to see me soap the rails

Jan 15, 2008blakeashake

lol i wear my soaps to school just about every day and i have scabs.

Jan 15, 2008sam

I wear my soaps almost every day to school, sometimes my killer lakais though. :)

Jan 15, 2008Megashadow77

I always wear my soaps to school, except when my express were lacking shoe laces.

Jan 16, 2008SapAuthor

Soap shoes are shoes. I wouldn't grind stuff in school cuz' they'll do something about it, but otherwise why would they have a right to ban the shoes you wear O.o Heely's are a different case, since people often wear them with the wheels in, but SOAPs are still shoes. I wore mine since 12th grade, and never have my feet settled for anything less since

Jan 22, 2008rhinoskater30

I Soap in my gym locker room cuz the ledges next to our lockers are slick. Then everyones like duuuude that's awesome. Then wierd stuff happens....

....I'm scared.

Jan 22, 2008rhinoskater30

By the way...

I wear express because my scorchers are a size 6 and I'm now a size 10 so that's all I have. For a while you couldn't find Soaps, if you could I'd have more.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Frontside
Mart hittin another stylish royale
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale