Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Shoes you wear outside of soaping?
Jan 20, 2008 by Hattmac02

What kind of shoes do you wear when not soaping unless you only where soaps?

I am usually wearing a pair of air force 1's
Replies

Jan 20, 2008AnthoFlex

I always wear my soaps regardless of location, situation, or mood

Jan 20, 2008Hattmac02

Thats respectable, and i have nothing against that because soaps are super comfy i am just not into what soaps look like, or at least the ones i have found purchasable

Jan 20, 2008AnthoFlex

Express you mean

Jan 20, 2008SpiderSoaper

nike 6.0, DC, b.unique, new balance, chucks. dats it

Jan 21, 2008xJeremiahx

I wear my SOAPs all the time unless I am skating. I can't skate with soaps(it just doesn't work).

For skating I usualy buy a brand called "Power" from big 5. They are very comfy and last very long. Plus they are usualy on sale for under $30.

Jan 21, 2008DarkVermillion

I would buy some B.Unique fortunes considering I inline alot.
But usually I just wear vans.

Jan 21, 2008SpiderSoaper

ive had the first fortunes, but stopped wearin em a month ago, i want the black Fortunes II, those are sick looking

Jan 21, 2008sam

My jb gillet lakais are the only shoes i wear when not soaping.

Jan 21, 2008AnthoFlex

I wear my blue cleans to skate, Scorchers when i know imma walk far or (rarely) go running.

Even though my Express and Septums are my favorite shoes, i wear my cleans the most....bizarre

Jan 21, 2008Megashadow77

My Nike Airs that I bought the day before I got my first soaps XD.

Jan 21, 2008Megashadow77

but if I got some shoes other than soaps, probably Air Forces (not cuz I'm a wigger, they just look cool)

Except, the like, Gay Colored ones.

Jan 21, 2008Wesker

Nike 6.0 Black/White Swindle, probably one of the best looking shoe's i've ever owned.

Jan 21, 2008Megashadow77

You know what? All Nikes look cool.....If they're colored right.

Jan 21, 2008mgm

Puma, Vans, or Adidas's

Jan 21, 2008JeiHeirumaru

Soaps,if I feel like,if not I put on the Airwalks that look like spins,or my blue Dunkmans

Jan 21, 2008Revengasaur

Usually I wear the same pair of obliterated vans for a year or more (Just keep piling on the shoe goo) Unless I go through a period of skating super hard all day - every day, then I need new shoes about every 3 months. Lately though since the weather has been really rainy It's been soaps at all times.

Jan 22, 2008Spano565

Current shoes with color-Nike Airs size 10 walking/running shoes color white,Airwalks skating shoe color black size 8,Wolverines hiking boots color grey size 9,Converse basketball shoes(NOT THE ALL-STARS) size 9 color black,Etnies color black/dark blue size 8 also my other spare skating shoes.Man i just relized i got huge feet and im 5,6.Which reminds me Renny i e-mailed you about skating and never got a reply back so if you got time.....

Jan 22, 2008AnthoFlex

You did? What did the email say?

Was it about the selling soaps in Long Island?

Jan 22, 2008Spano565

Nope it was about skaters hating on inliners vice versa if you read it ya don't need to reply cuz i got my anwser unless you got an opinion.No prob renny

Jan 22, 2008AnthoFlex

I think i replied to that one already. What exactly did the email read?

Jan 22, 2008Hattmac02

I would wear soaps more if they were more streamline

Jan 22, 2008matrix8967

I live in Arkansas, and in a rural area none the less...it can get MEGA dirty/muddy here sometimes. so, if it's shitty outside, i have a pair of vans i wear. (not slip on.)

Jan 22, 2008rhinoskater30

Well, usually some new balance, "zip"s i think. they have those spring things on the bottom. I recently bought some new skate shoes. They're Etnies Ashbury. I always liked Etnies, so comfortable...

Jan 22, 2008Hattmac02

where in arkansas im going up there in march

Jan 23, 2008Soapdreamer

Still don't have soaps :(.
I wear these spalding energair shoes i got from big 5 sporting goods.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jordan Muck hittin a Backslide at Canton
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a stickin a backslide
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale on the way to the STL Demo