Latest Forum Posts
The worst PAIN EVA!!!
Jun 16, 2004 by Curtinator

Whats the worst pain you ever got?
Replies

Jun 16, 2004Mart

Jamming my scrotum between my pelvic bone and a meaty old handrail

Jun 16, 2004Curtinator

Hmmm, well I'm relatively new to Soaping so the worst I've had was a twisted ankle.

Jun 17, 2004fiz

Climbing an average 9% grade for 17 miles on a road bike, going upwards to 12% during the last 5 miles.

Jun 17, 2004Curtinator

NAMLHOF GET OFF MY DAMN ACCOUNT ALREADY!!!! my bro is using my name.anyways yesterday I fell on my back but it didn't hurt that much.

Jun 17, 2004Collin

when your mom scraped =(

Jun 17, 2004Curtinator

oops sorry Namlhof I forgot to log out of your computer so its my falt.

Jun 17, 2004Curtinator

That was Namlhof who broke his ankle.

Jun 18, 2004Curtinator

SLAPPY!!

Jun 18, 2004Mart

There is obviously a lot of sexual tension between you two. Get into bed and don't come here again

Jun 18, 2004Curtinator

I'm not gay.You derek is good in bad on your 600 comment

Jun 18, 2004Curtinator

I mean you said derek is good in bed

Jun 18, 2004Curtinator

No wait I have something better to say I think you have social problems.Poor you.

Jun 18, 2004Collin

actually, i remember it being "go fuck yourself"

Jun 19, 2004Mart

My social life is fine, princess

Jun 19, 2004l3w1z

that reminds me, must stop watching TV.

Jun 19, 2004Curtinator

...I see...

Jun 21, 2004Namlhof

Yeah, that was me who had the ankle problems. As for you Mart, it's kind of hard to believe you have a good social life when you say something awful to almost everybody you meet. It's almost as if you LOOK for some "bad" qualities in a person.

Jun 21, 2004Mart

Of course, I meet everyone on the internet on a site where 95% of the members live in a country 10,000 miles away from me. Nice work

Jun 23, 2004Curtinator

If your a jerk here mart then your probably a jerk in real life.

Jun 23, 2004Mart

Hahaha, you have no idea what I'm about at all

Jun 24, 2004Curtinator

I really don't wanna know what your all about...

Jun 24, 2004Mart

In which case you've no cause to pass comment on something you know shit all about

Jun 25, 2004Curtinator

Wah!!

Jun 28, 2004Defonsky

Mart, just shut your stuck up face, already... and by the way, calling everyone "princess" just shows that you have some major social problems. I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that you're a pain in the ass, and we really DON'T care who you are. So crawl back into the pit from which you came.

Jun 29, 2004Mart

You might want to get some psychology qualifications before you try and analyse my life through the use of one word

Jul 2, 2004Curtinator

Do you have friends Mart? But you don't care about anyone you just care about yourself. Your a jerk

Jul 2, 2004Mart

Do you have friends? All you've done since you got here is bitch and moan about me, don't you have anything else to do?

Jul 2, 2004Curtinator

Yeah I do but If you don't like me talking about you just tell me that.but still I think your a jerk

Jul 3, 2004Defonsky

Mart, did you just say HE bitches and moans? That would be YOUR area. Every chance you get, you complain and point out the bad qualities in people, pics, etc., so don't be pointing out bad qualities in people that you have yourself.

Jul 4, 2004Mart

Oh shit, I didn't realise that I had to like everyone and everything on this site. Just because you kids know shit all about stuff doesn't give you the right to blast me for having my own opinion

Besides, the past five feature pics on here have been sick. I give credit where it's due, not to any old fuckhead who thinks he's the shit. That goes for you assholes who think you can waltz on here and act like you own the place

Jul 5, 2004l3w1z

the worst pain i'd got is from slipping on my pratic rail and hitting my tail bone on the rail.

Jul 5, 2004Curtinator

dun dun duuhh!!

Jul 5, 2004Curtinator

You don't have to like everyone Mart but geez Most of the post and pics I seen you in you just give em crap.like lay Off.

Dun dun duhhh!!

Jul 5, 2004Mart

The past 6 rolling pics have been good, and so is the latest one, so I don't see where you got that from. And my advice is only given to a worthy cause, not stupid 'wot shoezz r teh bezt!!' and 'hwo du i jupm on a rale!?!?!!!one' posts

Jul 5, 2004Curtinator

Damn One again Ive been told of hehe

Jul 6, 2004Curtinator

You bitch and moan all night long I can't stand it go bitch some where else.bitch Hehe

Jul 6, 2004Curtinator

shut up shut up.......

Jul 11, 2004Collin

Curtinator, haven't you noticed that you get on EVERYONE's nerves on solidgrind. Just leave, throw away your soap shoes and your computer because you are nothing but a waste of space on Dereks server and a lost cause with soaping.

Jul 13, 2004Curtinator

WHo cares what you say.Your not my mommy

Sep 17, 2004highway2hell89

This wasn't from soaping but.. When I was snowboarding I broke my leg (cuz im a dumbass) and when I got home from the hospital that nite, one of my crutches slipped (never used crutches b4) and all my weight came down on my broken leg... quite painful :)

Aug 18, 2005Matt

i was on a bike -n- i put my two damn legs on my trix then i hit a damn bump,do a front flip slide 20ft(i measured it).Get this my legs and arms are still scared up and this happened 2 years ago.OH yeah im only 13
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach hittin a Royale
Louis Selby styling out a tweaked UFO for the cameras during the UKFSW Ipswich trip.
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside outside of the Moline pool
Jordan Pushing Aaron off a hand rail. Soap team at it's finest!
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Hittin a royale on a bike rack