Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soap shoes keep my feet warm quite well.
Feb 15, 2008 by xJeremiahx

Well I tried to drive home in this today:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g209/kasserzboy69/snow001.jpg

After sliding around for a while I parked here before I crashed and walked the last 3 miles home. Good times with almost a foot of snow. Not what you think when you think of San Diego county.

I'm definatly buying chains tommorrow.
Replies

Feb 15, 2008Revengasaur

Damn dude... I'm glad you're okay. One time coming back home to California in the winter we hit black ice going only 50 MPH and hit an embankment, causing the van to roll like four times. I had a laptop on my lap at the time and it hit me in the face. HUGE black eye. Also I got a super gnarly lap belt injury and my girlfriend had to help me stand up/get in and out of bed for about two weeks.

Feb 15, 2008xJeremiahx

Black ice is some scary stuff. I've been in a roll over accident once it was no fun.

P.S. Just yesterday I was driving with the windows down and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. It was about 75 degrees out.

Feb 15, 2008Kain

Um......

*has nothing to say b/c I don't drive yet*
XD

Feb 15, 2008RamenRadio

Jeremiah, that sucks dude.

What damage was done on your car?

Feb 15, 2008Revengasaur

On a lighter note, soaps do keep your feet really warm in the snow... I think it might have something to do with the ultra thick sole? They're like boots almost. I just love soaping in the snow...

Feb 15, 2008xJeremiahx

No damage to my car. I parked BEFORE I crashed. The 3 miles that I walked hadn't been plowed and where curvy mountian roads. I knew that if I had tried to drive it I would have ended up in a ditch.

And yes the soap shoes kept my feet quite warm. It was actualy quite a nice walk. I wish there where some rails around I would love to soap in the snow.

I got the day off from work and I still need to walk back to get my car.

Feb 15, 2008Revengasaur

Enjoy the walk back. :)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jeremy Koch hittin a Frontside
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers
Jon Thorpe hittin a Frontside
Zack Rickey hittin a Hitting the coolest rail in Iowa City
Tanner Gregory hittin a Royale